Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

Great collection friend, and those cabinets look the business! Cant believe I am only seeing your thread now :lol

I think update pics are due :naughty

3000 posts :fireworks

Only just under ten times less than skiman :yess: :lol im catching him fast :lol

Last edited:

Great collection friend, and those cabinets look the business! Cant believe I am only seeing your thread now :lol

I think update pics are due :naughty

3000 posts :fireworks

Only just under ten times less than skiman :yess: :lol im catching him fast :lol

It looks very different now and i have like 10 times the amount of statues. :lol

I prefer my photo thread than just taking pics of my units etc so no updates will be coming. :lol

Congrats on the 3000 posts buddy :hi5:

Yeah I know what you mean, once youve taken a pic of the cabinet its done, the pics you take of the single figs are more awesome anyway :rock

I love that Doom PF. You might consider putting a mirror behind it, the back of that throne is beautiful.

Jay,

Is there anything in my collection you would exchange Doom PF for?

;)

Just asking :)

Thats an awsome collection. Love that King Kong, I cant belive you managed to get him for just £200, crazy. My wife would kill me if she came home and see that & she moans that my 1/6 fig's are too big

Great colection!

I love that Doom PF. You might consider putting a mirror behind it, the back of that throne is beautiful.
Yeah i keep meaning to get that sorted and i'll get it done this year for sure! :)

Jay,

Is there anything in my collection you would exchange Doom PF for?

;)

Just asking :)
I'd never let my Doom go but you have a million things in your collection i'd love to own! it's by far one of the best collections on this forum if not the best! :hi5:

Thats an awsome collection. Love that King Kong, I cant belive you managed to get him for just £200, crazy. My wife would kill me if she came home and see that & she moans that my 1/6 fig's are too big
:lol

It was one of my crazy moments but at least it's only space in the conservatory it's taking up. :D

Ok thought i'd post some of my collection not in this thread. :D

5315390337_14dcc2ac27_b.jpg

5151284892_1bf42bab02_b.jpg

4736188506_801041236f_b.jpg

5143049284_3da2cd7cb8_b.jpg

4960383212_c3b49c1ba5_b.jpg

4944616428_106274560f_b.jpg

4935105300_57abe9e6ca_b.jpg

4916447867_34ab66cfcc_b.jpg

4440746576_077f2629ec_o.jpg

Last edited:

4514279095_0e5d1e1f83_b.jpg

4483995216_899955a2e4_b.jpg

4475806884_591bc6807d_b.jpg

I still have loads i need to take pictures of so i'll update when i've done them. :D

I never get tired of watching your awesome pics!! :rock :rock :rock
Definitely one of the best collections around!!

I never get tired of watching your awesome pics!! :rock :rock :rock
Definitely one of the best collections around!!
:hi5:

Thanks bud.
Pfft, you call that a collection? Weak!

:(

Awww but it's only half of what i have! I'm very very upset now and i thought we were friends? :( :lol

I was meant to get my AMP Suit yesterday but customs held it up so i'm hoping it comes today. My tracking says it's in Leeds i just need to see it say loaded on drivers van. :pray:

:(

Awww but it's only half of what i have! I'm very very upset now and i thought we were friends? :( :lol

I was meant to get my AMP Suit yesterday but customs held it up so i'm hoping it comes today. My tracking says it's in Leeds i just need to see it say loaded on drivers van. :pray:

Can't wait to see pics of that AMP suit! :rock...but you already know that :lol

Back