Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

Where did the Munsters come from?

They are made by Electric tiki they did a set of B&W or coloured i went for the B&W because i think they fit the show better and also look better.

I got Herman from Ebay Grandpa Edde & Marilyn from Sideshow then the hunt began for Lily she took months of searching everyday i'd find one but the gown would be broke or cracked as its fragile. So anyway after a long search i found one brand new boxed in the US and bought it.

I'd never sell them they are really great and Lily is defo the hardest thing i've tried to by even harder than getting sideshow Dr Doom.

They are made by Electric tiki they did a set of B&W or coloured i went for the B&W because i think they fit the show better and also look better.

I got Herman from Ebay Grandpa Edde & Marilyn from Sideshow then the hunt began for Lily she took months of searching everyday i'd find one but the gown would be broke or cracked as its fragile. So anyway after a long search i found one brand new boxed in the US and bought it.

I'd never sell them they are really great and Lily is defo the hardest thing i've tried to by even harder than getting sideshow Dr Doom.

I would love to get them all.

I would love to get them all.

They can be hard to get as there were only 100 of each made :horror

The thing with this forum is you can look at what everyone has and each time say holy crap i'd love that you go buy it and find something else you'd love and on and on until you have no cash left :rotfl :rotfl

They can be hard to get as there were only 100 of each made :horror

The thing with this forum is you can look at what everyone has and each time say holy crap i'd love that you go buy it and find something else you'd love and on and on until you have no cash left :rotfl :rotfl

I've been doing that :D

Well unboxed it and it was all ok so took a quick video for you guys to look at :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JBc4hCyH5mw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JBc4hCyH5mw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:banana :banana :banana

Hey Buddy,

Great collection you have there :rock :rock :rock

Those whole display cabinets just look really awesome. Very cool Marvel collection!!! That Doctor Doom looks really good. The detail on the character and the chair is amazing!!!

That King Kong is really cool too. I've seen that one at a multimedia store once. It's really huge and impressive in person!!!

Great collection :bow

Hey Buddy,

Great collection you have there :rock :rock :rock

Those whole display cabinets just look really awesome. Very cool Marvel collection!!! That Doctor Doom looks really good. The detail on the character and the chair is amazing!!!
Great collection :bow

Sorry only just seen this reply thanks for the nice comments buddy :)

That King Kong is really cool too. I've seen that one at a multimedia store once. It's really huge and impressive in person!!!
Yeah it is huge he has most of my conservatory to himself :lol

Just realized you had a thread, bro. Great stuff! You have a great collection. :duff

Thanks dude i haven't updated it with my new stuff but you've seen them all now anyway. :D

Anyone that wants to see my new stuff can check my albums in my profile. :)

nice statues!!!wonderful pictures and videos!!!congrats!!!:D:D

Back