Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwahaha I spoke to hubby and he said that since I was so excited about the when I spoke up in the other thread. He didn't want me to miss out because I can't be on the board all the time and he offered to let me have a little extra money.

So needless to say if they are available for purchase I can buy a Stevo holster and gauntlet. And if we are doing a firefly version I can knit up an in scale hat. That is of course if these items are still needed/wanted. I could make the holster and gauntlet too but I don't have that body so fit could be an issue.

*EDIT* I meant belt not holster since Cadaver was doing that.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The only problem with ordering from stevo right now is that he is pretty backed up and I'm not sure it will get here in time for febuary.

I added shammy to the list as well as serenity sir for the hat. I'll add you to the stevo stuff, but you might have to e mail stevo and see if he can rush it. if not we might need another option.

I also added star puffs for the shirt. maybe a poll is a good idea for the shirt? 4 choices?

Troublemaker ringer
fighting elves
naked lady
tan production stills

Last edited:
I have some fine leather I can make it myself if I can get measurements from someone.

The Comedian body is ready to go. Is it still going to Trev, or am I sending it to SilentSurfer? Just give me the word. I have a completed Jayne. Anything we need in a hurry I can borrow from mine. Just let me know.

Old Grndpa

I'll go ahead and do the fitting of the head-to-body to lighten the workload for SilentSurfer, so you can send the body to me, OG.

Should be good! I'm excited to see how this goes.
Trev

Excellent team work happening here. Love it. Thanks Anzik for taking the base paint. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Thanks Trev for the head mod. Nobody better. Just make sure the body comes to me with the head so I can be sure to paint match ithe skin tone.

Another awesome collaboration is born.:clap:hi5::yess:

FYI, I never did actually get anything from Fillion. Oh well.

Will do. Maybe this will be a reminder to Fillion to get on the stick. I'm sure that Baldwin will tell him about the figure.

Old Grandpa

Yeah, we'll likely never get anything back, but it sure is fun to think sometimes, "hey Fillion has that figure and he likes it!" :) That's a good feeling. I'm sure Baldwin will feel the same about his.

I'll send you the figure and head, Nathan. No problem.

I can piece everything together in the end and photograph it before it's sent to BuffyGirl. We can box him up like we did the Fillion Mal so it's easy for BG to carry it around safely and easy for Baldwin to take home.

Trev

Do you want a booklet for this figure as well? I could probably make something up fairly quickly. I would re-use some of the information from the Mal booklet, but different graphics and pictures.

Serenity, I was thinking about doing maybe, a photo flip book? Like...everyone takes a pic or two of themselves with the item they're working on, or giving, and I could assemble an actual album?

OR, you can go ahead and do the same thing you did last time. I'm cool either way.

That sounds cute BG, I am a bit afraid of sending a pic of myself (shy) but the idea isn't bad and it's great that we are changing it up a bit. Just let me know if you want any photo's edited, graphics or anything for it and I'll do them for you if you can't.

Also I got a hold of Stevo and he will expedite that so we can get everything in on time, but I have to order ASAP and I was needing to know what size belt to order.

Since I am ordering from him I will also snag the knife and sheath so you can put me down for that might as well have him do it all at once.

On a personal note any suggestions for sizes for the rest of the crew? I plan on using the same bodies that others have used and promised Stevo a decent size order. I don't currently have my bodies so I am not sure of the sizes that I should order. Suggestions would be wonderful.

Also I got a hold of Stevo and he will expedite that so we can get everything in on time, but I have to order ASAP and I was needing to know what size belt to order.

I just measured the waist on the Comedian body and it's 5". I'll PM the others to you ASAP. As for a booklet, I'm for the same format we used on the Fillion figure.

Old Grandpa

I just measured the waist on the Comedian body and it's 5". I'll PM the others to you ASAP. As for a booklet, I'm for the same format we used on the Fillion figure.

Old Grandpa

YAY thank you. Hey while we are on the subject. Where did you pick up your holster, rifle, sling, and the grenades. I have been looking all over for them.

We should all be 'ol pros at this soon. :D Figures for everyone. haha!

Another booklet like the one given to Fillion would be awesome.

(I certainly don't need my photo included. :D But you guys do what you want.)

Time for some thrilling heroics
Trev

Trev, I'll post the Comedian body first thing Monday.

Serenity, I'll PM you a receipt for Jayne.

Old Grandpa

LOL thanks. I can manufacture Vera (to some degree) by using an AK-47 (possibly an m-16 and a stock modification) and adding a sniper scope and suppressor and some silver paint but I am not entirely sure how well that would work at present.

Last edited:
Back