Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only issue with a T-shirt and no jacket is that if the body doesn't match his build very well then it'll look weird.

Very true. Do we need a muscle body then? I think the comedian body would be fine, but what do you guys think?

I like my Jayne on that body. If we go the jacket way, it will be a lot of extra work to get the head on the body.

I like the t shirt with the muscle body but I am easy on the look.

I don't have any good boots, sorry. I will looks for another set of those, and put me down for the pants.

As far as painters go, maybe ask Melanarus. I know he's busy, but if you tell him what it's for, he may agree to do it and have it delivered by a certain date. At least ask him. Josh and Nathan are probably swamped.

I would be in for all three.

Me too.

Okay so we need a painter. I know Ski charges around $40ish? That is me guessing. This is of course if we can't find someone to donate their time. I know that Nathan charges a bit more than that. So if we can get it done free, bonus. If not, maybe I should start a thread in the custom section for a painter?

Let me know and I'll get a move on.

Me too.

Okay so we need a painter. I know Ski charges around $40ish? That is me guessing. This is of course if we can't find someone to donate their time. I know that Nathan charges a bit more than that. So if we can get it done free, bonus. If not, maybe I should start a thread in the custom section for a painter?

Let me know and I'll get a move on.

Trev I apologize if this makes you feel awkward but I think just the fact that you are looking forward to this would more than likely inspire one of your professional artistic peers to volunteer a quick pain up.

Starpuffs, great job on the shirt! I also like the pants. I need different pants for my Jayne![/COLOR]

PS: Nice Jayne Star Puffs, but there is a rush, need the figure in Buffy Girl's hands by Feb

Thank you both.

I think I have 1:6 shirt making down with pretty solid results. I can do this by February, especially with winter break coming up. I need make a Wash Hawaiian shirt for stshammgod (no I have not forgot :)).

The Troublemaker takes more time because 1) I had to dye the t-shirt a darker yellow and 2) the ringer sleeves. I think a t-shirt with a graphic will look best.

Just let me know if you want me to make it and I will. Otherwise Urban Samurai Hobbies in Vancouver has great 1:6 t-shirts if we choose one with an available colour.

I haven't read this whole thread as I just found out via PM that this project was a GO.

I've been asked to do the paint up for this Jayne head, and it would be my pleasure. If we decide that a neck mod needs to be done to fit on a HT muscle body, I can easily handle that too. I will need the body in hand to do this though.

My schedule is tight, but I'm willing to squeeze this in for such a special occasion, but I don't have time to do a large base or any other huge extras. If the base is just enough to stand on, I will consider it after seeing it.

I am only in for the paint work on the head, gun, and boots if necessary. Base maybe. Sorry I can't do more, but I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
Wow I just found out about this thread and I'm already out. I'm only good at making clothes and I have no actual money to donate. Darn I really had hoped to be able toparticipate in this on too. have fun everyone and best of luck.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back