Jawa - Hasbro rework

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work on the Jawas!I like how you are using the existing pouches on the new belts & bandos.

thanks enaud...........yea, a bit of paint on those keeps the cost down instead of buying something for it. jawas are pretty cheap as it is.

a bit more work on the jawas..........just a few final details & more weathering & they should be ready to scavenge..............:wink1:
HPIM0239.jpg

HPIM0242.jpg

"Holy cow" those look great! If you ever make a sixth one be sure to give it the tattered vest.

thanks everybody.........:wave
well these 3 are done. weathered, sealed, & off to do whatever it is that jawas do........:)
j1-1.jpg

j3-1.jpg

j2-1.jpg

Love the jawas, but I really wish you'd drill out the gun barrels, it would really add to the realism, even if you only go down a 1'4 " or so, i think it would make a great looking figure even that much better.

Those are some great looking scavengers Barryo. Great work!:rock
thanks man.
Are you making these for order?
not really just making them for a fellow boardie.
Love the jawas, but I really wish you'd drill out the gun barrels, it would really add to the realism, even if you only go down a 1'4 " or so, i think it would make a great looking figure even that much better.

good call, i saw some other jawa customs that had done that & it looked great. i will give it a shot, thanks.

look sooo cool.. and yeah if you drill those barrels out a wee bit Barryo it will really transform the guns and bring up to the high standard of the rest of the jawas :) love em!!!

A variety of heights would definatly add too the coolness of your Jawa squad.Regardless,they still look great.

How many more do you plan to do?That little crew alone is enough to have every protacal & astromech on this forum $h1tt!ng themselves:lol

look sooo cool.. and yeah if you drill those barrels out a wee bit Barryo it will really transform the guns and bring up to the high standard of the rest of the jawas :) love em!!!
drilled them, pics later today. big difference indeed.

A variety of heights would definatly add too the coolness of your Jawa squad.Regardless,they still look great.
How many more do you plan to do?That little crew alone is enough to have every protacal & astromech on this forum $h1tt!ng themselves:lol
yes but i would rather keep it simple & not have to re-hem the cloaks.
i've done about 10 so far but im out of jawas now....:(

This looks so great, you could definitely sell these.

thanks.....:wave........i really just do this for the fun of it. that way i dont have to deal with time lines, customer complaints & all the headaches that come with selling custom stuff......:)

Can't wait to see updates. These are by far my favorite customs. Those little guys look like they can do some damage. :)

Back