Jaw Dropping Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. The "about us" section is blank too which is my biggest concern. Do you think it's a legit site tho? I looked up the address listed and it's for this flea market type place in PA. Lots of reviews for the market online, just not this store. There is a facebook page too.

Scammer alert!

I purchased a NECA Batman figure from Jaw Dropping Collectibles back on April 25, 2014 and never received the item. When I inquired about it two months later, I received this response.

"No problem with the order. Just waiting on the 2nd wave to come in.

Best,
Richard"

In September, I inquired again but never received a response. I've since tried to contact them multiple times to no avail. Don't buy from this scammer.

Appreciate the heads-up, Kame! I was just looking into these guys regarding the Threezero Titanfall Atlas. It's currently marked for $387 on their site...sounded way too good to be true.

Hope everything worked out on the NECA Batman figure.

I Pre-Ordered a Black Widow Gentle Giant Statue before it Sold Out from them.
They had a Good Price on it for Pre-Order.
You had to pay a 10% Deposit.
They stated it would arrive by December 31 2014.
Still have Not Received this statue!
Still have Not gotten a Reply on if I will Actually even still get this?
Now the Statue is Selling for Double Retail at most places, So I am pretty sure I will not be Getting this!
Ebay here I come!!

Avoid these guys at all cost. Lost my deposit on two Gentle Giant statues because they told me the statue was delayed. Of course after the 45 day paypal claim window had expired these guys won't return my calls or emails.

So I guess it's a 'case closed' on this seller? Sounds like someone we should avoid.

I got a refund Long After the Gentle Giant Black Widow Statue came out and Shot up in value before they told me they were allocated. Obviously I didn't get it and they probably Sold it for Double.

I was skeptical but gave it a shot with the atlas. Just got it today.

Back