Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont like anything about it, not even the base. Just seems like Sideshow tried to hard and ended up going to far off in the wrong direction. That base would work for a Leatherface statue, doesnt fit Jason IMO.

That said, it sculpt and detailing is well done, just the concept that is completely wrong.

Sadly I don't like the base or the dual weapons. Would have probably bought it if not for them.

Dont like anything about it, not even the base. Just seems like Sideshow tried to hard and ended up going to far off in the wrong direction. That base would work for a Leatherface statue, doesnt fit Jason IMO.

That said, it sculpt and detailing is well done, just the concept that is completely wrong.

Smart man here. :lecture

the Exclusive Jason Voorhees Statue will be priced at $229.99 and will include an art print inspired by the statue, while the regular, without the print will be $219.99.
Who knows the scale ???

Why didn't they just put out the Friday III PF they were working on, Looked awesome. This looks like something that came out in 1997 from a toy company.

i love Jason he is a classic horror movie icon...and i guess im more the silent type, though i prefer a ninjaken to a machette and a visor instead of a Hockey mask.

this is a cool statue, i have seen a bunch of Jason collectables and this isnt by far the best...some of the early Fangora stuff has much better examples of Jason statues

Yeah after seeing it in its full form now I can say Im not a fan. Will I buy it...thinking still cause since I missed out on the FvJ pf I feel this need to have a nice jason sculpture. So now I think its going to depend on how big it is...although seeing the apple next to it Im guessing about 15 inches maybe. Either way I'll probably end up passing because theres to many other things I want right now. Oh sideshow where is the pt. 3 PF.
I will say that I kinda dig the unmasked jason look...and the base. I love the base, but I will agree that it doesnt go well with Jason a little over the top to be Jason.

I like him..........just not a big enough fan to buy him :monkey3

I think that will be the crux of this piece. People who aren't big enough fans to buy will like it but not buy while people who are fans won't buy it because it doesn't represent the character well.

I wish Sideshow well, but I really kind of hope this statue tanks in sales. Maybe *that* will be the wake up call that we need a new Jason PF. More likely though, if sales tank they'll just assume there is no support for the character and leave all future Jason projects to Mezco. :monkey4 :monkey2

What a world, what a world... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Dear Sideshow,

2481995617_efe892f4f7.jpg

Yeah... you missed the boat.

Back