Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wear and tear detail (although sculpted) is rather good on this piece, and if its like the production video, I can't wait to have a look at the base.

:lecture Also "Jason Voorhees" doesn't wear a jacket. At least not in my world.

Exactly!

Glad there are still people who agree...

I am so sick of this modern Jason crap...i hate everything New Line has done to Jason...simplicity always worked before, why not live it alone...

This hulking Frankenstein version of Jason is working my last nerve, i swear!

M.

Exactly!

Glad there are still people who agree...

I am so sick of this modern Jason crap...i hate everything New Line has done to Jason...simplicity always worked before, why not live it alone...

This hulking Frankenstein version of Jason is working my last nerve, i swear!

M.

I agree. Just give us a PF of Jason from F13 III or IV already (one from II will do, too) !!!! Tired of New Line Jason. BORING.
I wish Sideshow would do a poll asking us what version of a PF we'd like to have produced. It would be a landslide. Most everyone knows this.

thanks for the link Kain.

The whole axe over the shoulder pose is AWFUL. LESS IS MORE. There is NO NEED for 2 weapons.

The base has a CHAINSAW MASSACRE look/feel which doesn't sit well with me.

base is sick :rock

200051press120014914636.jpg

Man, after seeing the rest of the pics i can easily say it sucks, completely!...this is not from any movie, nor is it a good rendering of jason...dual weapons, really?

Ridiculous!

M.

Passing as well. It's almost as if Sideshow was trying too hard on this one.

Back