Jason or Myers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason or Myers?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Not even a competition to me. IMHO Myers is a true psychopath in every sense of the word. Intelligent and calculating. Unless you count that Rob Zombie fiasco.

Jason is an incestually produced white trash killer with nothing better to do with his time...other than eat Funyums, smoke Marlboros and drink Mountain Dew of course.

Disclaimer. Most of the above is BS blossomed from my non factually based over inflated sense of self worth, but I still have more hots for MM than JV.:rotfl

well i always thought jason was just a retard that wanted to kill people other then being territorial theres no real reason and myers had one but just killed people that got in his way or that he saw but i like the look on jason better then myers in my opinion but dont get me wrong i like the myers mask too but of course im with jason on this one

Both are awesome characters, with the edge going to Myers . . .

. . . but the Hockey Mask is just too iconic. So Jason gets my vote.

Michael Myers hands down. That blank, expressionless face is just human enough to make it very creepy looking. Jason's mask is not human enough to give the same feeling, but he is still an awesome horror character.

Easy.

Jason's a messed up kid whose mom killed for him, then he got all growed up real big (and died and still kills!) and on and on...Cool but...
Michael is, from day one, possessed by THE FRICKKIN' BOOGEYMAN! A veritable infamous entity of horror that cannot be stopped!
(Unless you count the more "real" remake of course...)

Michael wins! :rock

Easy.

Jason's a messed up kid whose mom killed for him, then he got all growed up real big (and died and still kills!) and on and on...Cool but...
Michael is, from day one, possessed by THE FRICKKIN' BOOGEYMAN! A veritable infamous entity of horror that cannot be stopped!
(Unless you count the more "real" remake of course...)

Michael wins! :rock

Yeah, I loved that feeling in the original. That he was evil incarnate and could never be truly killed. Much more terrifying that way to me. And the mask really pushed the character into the stratosphere. Who knew Capt Kirk could be so scary? :google

:lol

Myers = An Intelligent crafty killer who has no reason to kill and is just pure evil (unless of course like customizerwannabe said, you count Zombie's poop version)

Jason = A very awsome killer, but he's a dumb Mama's boy who is afraid of water and kills because of what he went through as a kid

As far as masks go Myers shatner mask represents the blank unemotional evil black soul of Myers. Jasons Hockey mask is great and is cooler looking but as far as I know it just hides his fugly face :lol This is just my opinion

I like both but for me it's Myers FTW :D

Last edited:
Myers is the scariest one, no doubt, he's pure evil.

Jason has the cooler design though.

See I actually like that Jason has a reason to be killing and he's a dumb mama's boy. It makes him unique, where myers is way more generic.

Michael Myers all the way!!!! Hands down. No contest. He started it all, when John Carpenter and Debrah Hill made Halloween no film company wanted it. They said it was too terrifying and noone would want to see it. So once John Carpenter and Debrah Hill released it independent and it did really well all of those film company's that turned it down now wanted it. When John and Debrah refused because those film companys denied it the first time all of those film company's started their own version of Michael. And now we have Freddy and Jason.

They are kinda different from movie to movie. I liked Myers from the first film the best, then mongoloid Jason (films 2-4), then Myers from the rest, then zombie Jason. Myers from Halloween is just so creepy, always stalking and staring without being seen (most of the time)

I agree, on a film only basis Myers in the original "Halloween" is the creepiest and coolest, hands down. However, he loses that coolness in the nearly unwatchable sequals.

Jason is pretty much the same throughout the entire "Friday" series. Just never as scary as Michael in '78.

But that's just my opinion...

Back