Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have a problem with attaching the rangefinder? Seems like the hole wasn't as deep as it should be.

Landed! Box is HUGE ! Will open when I get home tonight !

20170629_101810_zpsg37nsgsu.jpg

i have not opened my outer brown shipper box either, but when i seen it i was like damm that is big compared to the boba fett box wow.

Ok so my base has chunks missing from it in 3-4 spots and my front foot doesn't sit all the way down in the hole and can't be forced without cracking the other leg.

I'm not too happy.

IMG_4736.jpgIMG_4737.jpgIMG_4738.jpgIMG_4739.jpgIMG_4740.jpg

Great I tried to wiggle it in there and it moved a tiny bit but the f paint is now off the part his lower foot touches. I am so mad right now. Who's idea was it to put tread dents there hoping they all line up to allow it to sit right.

This guy is very very well made !!!!! Paint is flawless and mixed media is perfect!! I couldnt be happier !!!

Score Sideshow !!!

20170629_2101451_zpsdmyom14y.jpg

Sorry to hear phastroh you having issues.. It took me also a moment to insert his foot.. take your time..

Well I did try to take it slow and now the paint rubbed off it where his non pegged foot rests. I just cannot get it flat and I've put plenty pressure on it so far. Gotta be something wrong.

Plus the chipped base is BS. I may as well call it a lemon. They better handle this right.

I did have white grease on his left leg under the holster. Not sure why they left that there.

Ok so I want to add that if I place it in the peg and push down it is still not going it. Additionally it's very hard to even get out of the peg which is what led to the wiggling which rubbed the paint off.

A total and completely annoying experience do it could be the base or it could be the figure. They just don't fit right.

So my whole base is trash right now between the foot and bottom missing chunks.

Hope nobody else is having these issues but I'm concerned it's common because if they replace it they give you the finger even if the replacement has the same issue and asking them to open and check is a nightmare. They'd rather just piss you off.

Ok so I want to add that if I place it in the peg and push down it is still not going it. Additionally it's very hard to even get out of the peg which is what led to the wiggling which rubbed the paint off.

A total and completely annoying experience do it could be the base or it could be the figure. They just don't fit right.

So my whole base is trash right now between the foot and bottom missing chunks.

Hope nobody else is having these issues but I'm concerned it's common because if they replace it they give you the finger even if the replacement has the same issue and asking them to open and check is a nightmare. They'd rather just piss you off.

That really sucks, sorry to hear you're having all those issue. I'd reach out to Sideshow, I'm confident that they will make it right for you and replace the base. Keep us posted.

Did everyone's foot hit the bottom? You know not drop right in but I'm pushing hard and it's just not going like the tops too fat. I even tried scraping the paint inside.

If I get another chance and it's my last since SS is known for 1 chance I would dremel it but not yet. It's hidden basically and I'm talking a hair.

With the scratch from trying to get it out and the chunks and the fact I don't know if it's the pegs to fat or the holes to skinny replacing one is not likely to help.

I'll see first thing tomorrow.

Sorry to hear your issues, slight wiggle and mine slotted in nicely. Hope you get it sorted.

Did everyone's foot hit the bottom? You know not drop right in but I'm pushing hard and it's just not going like the tops too fat. I even tried scraping the paint inside.

If I get another chance and it's my last since SS is known for 1 chance I would dremel it but not yet. It's hidden basically and I'm talking a hair.

With the scratch from trying to get it out and the chunks and the fact I don't know if it's the pegs to fat or the holes to skinny replacing one is not likely to help.

I'll see first thing tomorrow.

Mine probably has almost an 1/8th inch gap between the foot and the platform. The front foot is also flat against the platform, so not seeing anyway it's going in all the way. I'm guessing it's the metal rod being a bit too long. From the angle mine is displayed at you can't see it and it's not the first that I've had a slight gap in, but it is somewhat annoying.

Well the lady at SS was nice but she said they'll "see" if they have a replacement but they better and likely will. She says they are super busy but I'd imagine that's true without her telling me.

I emailed the pix last night but said in it I'd follow up with a call to make sure they understand replacing one or the other likely won't work. I need a base, the main body and the slanted piece he mounts on and she said they check all replacements before they go out but I trust that 0%.

If you've ever seen them set up a statue lmao

I will be pissed. So back in the day they'd make you destroy replacement pieces but my last few they just sent it with no requirements.

I will photo a small figure and hit it with a hammer lol

I got him yesterday. The quality, and detail blew me away! This is a sleeper and the free shipping and double rewards is a bonus. Please check out my video and let me know what you guys think. Thanks guys in advance for taking the time to check my video out. https://youtu.be/7C29AxJpP1o

I did. Just have to be very careful not to force anything. It might snap. Think they had the same issue with the arrows for the wolverine premium format.

Back