Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you use Photoshop? Great photo though.

I always want to do this to my photos but never do but it would make a cool poster.

The only Photoshop I used in that photo was to remove the lightstand from behind the figure and a bit of a light that was visible in the upper-left corner. Everything else is in-camera.

What is that a smoke machine? I was going to post if it was Photoshop that's one good cutout and fix. I use all those as a graphic designer and it did not look like it. I saw smoke that looks in front of the statue a little on his left gun hand so I'm like hmmm is that a smoke machine.

No matter how it's done it's a great photo.

Here's another...

37066921785_ae577446f1_k.jpg

Here's the video of the unboxing and assembly, as well as a few thoughts on the figure and the complete photo gallery.

Ok so that's your video then. You sound familiar if that is your video. I thought you mentioned you worked for SS but maybe I'm wrong.

Actually the first person I thought of was the how to be a poser videos. If that's you I loved all the videos but if not sorry.

Loved all those either way but I didn't know if they were SS or just made for fun but all the videos are good, competent and informative. Still hate the first order heavy gunner. I ended up taking the hand off to do it but nothing looks natural.

I always want to make a video for a piece but the only one I ever made was just my kids and I checking out the sandtrooper just having fun. Just did us to laugh about.

I used to work for Sideshow. Now I just pop in a few times a year to do the Poser series.

Pretty cool, I love the poser videos. I also love the review videos you make. Very professional.

If you are getting any of the same POs I have I'd be happy to watch more or whatever else you make.

Well that may be true lol but I love the poser ones.

I love the stormtrooper one on here. I wanted one but only was able to get the Fett for $200 on a steal. I one day will see about the Trooper but I'm nearing paying off my Optimus Prime from selling my old McFarlane Halo stuff. Just has to go.

I do have a few other pieces as well I want so it's tough to pick and choose.

Just ordered this guy. My first Star Wars PF! Can’t wait for him to come in the mail :) Darth Maul is next

agreed.. the statue is very well done.. love the weathering on it as well.

This shows what SSC can do when they want, they need to come up with some new ideas. Almost each release is now not liked, they sell but not like they should. I miss the days of excitement there use be five ten years ago with 4 PF a year, 4 dios a year, Mythos. Now no Mythos, dios, a PF once in a while and little excitement for those.

Last edited:
This shows what SSC can do when they want, they need to come up with some new ideas. Almost each release is now not liked, they sell but not like they should. I miss the days excitement there use be five ten years ago with 4 PF a year, 4 dios a year, Mythos. Now no Mythos, dios, a PF once in a while and little excitement for those.

Remember hitting refresh on the browser when a statue was getting ready to go up for pre-order, so you didn't miss it before it sold out? Seems like a loooong time ago.

Back