Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same issue. I had to it down to get it to fit, and even then it took some force. I too was afraid I was going to brake it, but luckily it is pretty set now. My only issue is that the little bit of wiggling I had to do to finally get it set caused the other foot to rub some of the paint off the platform the figure stands on. I complained to Sideshow and they gave me some for a credit and it doesn't look to bad. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it just to have the same issue with the replacement piece.

I had pretty much the same experience, although I didn't reach out to Sideshow as mine went in "close enough". I've got him displayed on a shelf above eye level, so the gap between the platform and foot isn't visible. I didn't return for fear of getting one with other issues as Phastroh did. An annoying issue on an otherwise stellar statue!

I didn't get mine directly from Sideshow, so my communication with them is going through another person. In their email response to him, they mentioned that they've been dealing with this problem with other customers, and that I should try "putting some muscle into it". I assured them that, if I muscle the thing any more, "something is going to ****ing break".

Well my replacement was checked as I mentioned so it came fitting perfect and no pieces of the base missing.

Unfortunately the helmet was never checked because it was not the original problem but they emailed me back and said I can have $20 credit which they can kiss it or wait for them to get in their replacement helmets. I said no I'll wait. $20 is not doing anything for me.

I even said I give you permission to send me back my original helmet if it's in perfect shape which I think it is. They won't reuse pieces they say but maybe they sent it out already lol. My helmet, hands and backpacks were fine. The statue was fine just the foot and base sucked.

Since he's up on the top with how he and boba look down you can't see the scratch but I'm getting my helmet lol $500 it better be right.

Never mind the $1000s or $10,000+ I've spent in less than a year. I'll slap a fool

BTW the new one yes I had to push it in a bit but not that hard but it fit in this time and I like that it's snug.

I had pretty much the same experience, although I didn't reach out to Sideshow as mine went in "close enough". I've got him displayed on a shelf above eye level, so the gap between the platform and foot isn't visible. I didn't return for fear of getting one with other issues as Phastroh did. An annoying issue on an otherwise stellar statue!

Mine is also displayed up high so the issue isn't noticeable.

Mine arrived today. Excitement turned quickly to major disappointment before I'd even finish putting it together.

Foot peg is terrible, barely even goes in. Slightest bit of pressure & I've totally wreaked the base already. :mad:

Don't they even bother to assemble these to make sure they actually fit together before packaging them up ?

q4H0rKB.jpg

xaP11L3.jpg

Eh45784.jpg

Mine arrived today. Excitement turned quickly to major disappointment before I'd even finish putting it together.

Foot peg is terrible, barely even goes in. Slightest bit of pressure & I've totally wreaked the base already. :mad:

Don't they even bother to assemble these to make sure they actually fit together before packaging them up ?

The same thing happened to me. It is so disappointing. I hate to see the same thing happen to someone else.

Just call them. They replaced mine and it was perfect because they check it although my helmet is shipped out as it came scratches on try 2.

q4H0rKB.jpg

xaP11L3.jpg

Eh45784.jpg

Ouch!
Sorry to see this.
Get that replacement asap.

Got my replacement helmet and it was perfect but they didn't ask for the old one or for me to destroy it. They saw the scratch and stuff. I'll make a custom colored helmet lol.

Disappointing to hear that a lot of people are having problems, when everything fits right and has no scratches, Jango looks fantastic. Hope everyone can get their problems fixed.

Got mine yesterday. It was a bit of a chore to get the key into the key hole. After seeing the posts here, I placed a piece of plastic between the base and the front foot, and just forced it all the way in before pulling out the plastic. Not sure if I'll ever get it out, but I can't see myself getting rid of this PF. It looks great..

Personally, I'm glad they went for too tight as opposed to too loose. I've had some significant leaning issues with several PFs in the past few years (Captain Rex, Doctor Doom, Sinestro, and Daredevil), and I think that this was done as a preventative measure.

36729741106_7c9e39d388_k.jpg

Got mine yesterday. It was a bit of a chore to get the key into the key hole. After seeing the posts here, I placed a piece of plastic between the base and the front foot, and just forced it all the way in before pulling out the plastic. Not sure if I'll ever get it out, but I can't see myself getting rid of this PF. It looks great..

Personally, I'm glad they went for too tight as opposed to too loose. I've had some significant leaning issues with several PFs in the past few years (Captain Rex, Doctor Doom, Sinestro, and Daredevil), and I think that this was done as a preventative measure.

Great idea using the plastic! And I totally agree, this is a great PF!

So I accidentally broke my Jango Fetts left hand and gun on its last move into my new shelf. After numerous moves this was very aggravating to say the least and it barely knicked the shelf but it's still broken.

Sideshow has no problem replacing it free but the shipping in $11.46. That is absurd for something I can ship in a padded envelope or tiny box for $5 if that. I almost don't even want to replace it just because the shipping is stupid.

UPS.. that price seams to be correct to me from CA to FL ... you should be happy that SSC replace it for you since you broke it yourself..

SS is always good to me. Just thought they could put it with my Voltron replacement wing but sorry it's dumb they had to charge me shipping and send it separately.

Their email basically was like no we can't because it's over 30 days so we have to charge you shipping. I also though a padded envelope was cheaper but it will be in a small box like the helmet they replaced.

They are having me destroy Voltrons wing but I still have the lightly scratched Jango head. It's like a mini statue now.

I'm not Sideshow's biggest fan but I think it's pretty cool they're providing a replacement part for a piece that was broken by the customer. Just my 2 cents.

I mean are you serious? You sound like an ahole talking like that.

I was bitching it costs $11 for a tiny little hand and so I sound entitled? Next time you complain about anything SS you don't agree with I'll remember to let you know.

And just for your judgemental note taking I asked if I could buy the part so yeah I'm so thinking I'm entitled to it free with free shipping.

The part being free is great but I thought the shipping was high for something so small so not sure how that makes me sound so entitled it's pathetic I mean really?

Thankfully people like MYC can respond with reason and not an insult. I thought you were a cool member here but I was wrong and in fact it's your post that's pathetic. I just can't understand why you thought it necessary to be nasty to me.

Yes really. You sound like an entitled whiner. You broke it, the manufacturer has done you a favor and asked that you simply cover their shipping costs, and that doesn't seem reasonable to you?? LMFAO! that is the definition of entitled.

BTW next time you get a flat tire call Good Year and demand a free replacement. Let us know how that goes...

First time I've ever used the "Ignore" feature.

200_s.gif

Anyone mind if I try to get this thread back onto the rails from which it jumped?

I woke up before dawn and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided it was time to get Jango back onto the table. Shot a round of open-lit stuff, and this.

36647900700_ceedaccd35_k.jpg

First time I've ever used the "Ignore" feature.

View attachment 363871

Anyone mind if I try to get this thread back onto the rails from which it jumped?

I woke up before dawn and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided it was time to get Jango back onto the table. Shot a round of open-lit stuff, and this.

Awesome shot! SS appears to have done a great job on Jango overall. I just wish I had the room for him - I would love to have him next to my Boba Fett.

Back