Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing this the day PO started and thinking this looks insanely well and ordered it right away but while I have problems it's still as nice as I expected.

Liked the video and laughed when you changed the packs while filming.

I remember seeing this the day PO started and thinking this looks insanely well and ordered it right away but while I have problems it's still as nice as I expected.

Liked the video and laughed when you changed the packs while filming.

lol i filmed the video at 1am in the morning and i was trying to put the jetpack back while holding my tripod

4bb69066834c55e450604aaf18bbed41.jpg

I can kind of see what you mean by him appearing smaller, however in person they look great together. I think the pockets bulk up Boba's thighs a bit as well.

They are both beauties in person though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pix a few pages back it looks like it but he's further back in the cabinet. It's tough to tell since it's a different angle and pose but in person I don't see the size diff I see in my pix.

However I've not measured them.

Ok so after looking this morning Jango is smaller than Boba but he's still larger than the 1/5 scale Fett.

I'd like to say who says they are the same size anyway but I'm pretty sure they would be identical in size just like any stormtrooper they make but I'm not sure Boba is the same size as my Sand Trooper.

Either way the statue is still very good.

Ok so after looking this morning Jango is smaller than Boba but he's still larger than the 1/5 scale Fett.

I'd like to say who says they are the same size anyway but I'm pretty sure they would be identical in size just like any stormtrooper they make but I'm not sure Boba is the same size as my Sand Trooper.

Either way the statue is still very good.

Thanks for clarifying. All that matters is that you enjoy them. :duff

Got mine. Truly love this piece. Really and underrated PF. I'm having the same problem others are having where the left foot doesn't fit all the way.

Got mine. Truly love this piece. Really and underrated PF. I'm having the same problem others are having where the left foot doesn't fit all the way.

I only saw one review with that issue like that which you and I have. I've also seen a pic of one that looks like it had the issue as well.

If they replace mine like I'm hoping and it's the same I'm going to just sand it with my dremel or maybe by hand to be safer.

I hope you get this problem solved.. its a very nice piece and a shame you have to go through this trouble

I only saw one review with that issue like that which you and I have. I've also seen a pic of one that looks like it had the issue as well.

If they replace mine like I'm hoping and it's the same I'm going to just sand it with my dremel or maybe by hand to be safer.

I've seen other complaints by 2 people on facebook. Yours looks way more obvious than mine. I feel like if I push down any more I might do damage so I'm just going to leave it. It really isn't noticeable, but it continues the trend of something wrong with every PF I order lol. Good luck with getting your replacement. It really is a beautiful piece.

First post be gentle....I love this PF. I have the same issue w the boot, but no big deal. My issue is with the right hand Westar blaster. The trigger closure should be complely closed. Also, the blasters should have a more polished finish.

Only so it appears I'll be getting a new statue. Sux I have to send mine first because it'll be 2 f weeks by the time it's back but better than nothing.

They inspect the new one there so it better be spotless when I get it. I mean they better check the whole thing. They'll miss something and blame me.

Here's the letter.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out, and giving us the chance to make this right. To resolve these issues with your Jango Fett PF, I have booked replacement order to fully exchange the statue. This replacement will ship to the address from your original order after being inspected by our internal QA team.

Look for an automated email we have just sent with instructions and a prepaid shipping label for the return of the piece. Your replacement will ship once we receive the original piece into our warehouse.

This beautiful bastard came in today.

They did a great job and works perfectly as a companion piece to a Boba.

Add me to the list of people that got a Jango with a foot peg issue. The gap on mine is highly noticeable (I can fit my finger between his boot and the base), and his extended leg is already making contact with the base and has scratched some of the paint off of it.
I'm highly disappointed with the QC on this piece.

Exactly what happened to me.

Wednesday my replacement will get here and it's allegedly been gone over by multiple people at SS to ensure there's no issues. Hope it's not one of the people that put their statues together lol

Even my Customer Service contact said she's likely to check it too.

If it doesn't come 100% perfect I'll likely ask for a refund. Put it toward my Prime 1 Shockwave or Thanos.

So my replacement came and it's great. The whole thing fits perfect and well it's perfect....... or is it.

Checked by multiple people at SS and well before I explain everyone soak that in that it was checked by multiple people at SS.

The issues I had were the base having chunks missing and the infamous foot peg problem. So I truly think they didn't check anything but that because my helmet came with a small scuff on top and a scratch across the side.

I do not recall my original helmet having anything but a smooth glossy silver coating but anyone correct me if I'm mistaken as I've already complained with pix.

IMG_5251.jpgIMG_5252.JPG

I've seen other complaints by 2 people on facebook. Yours looks way more obvious than mine. I feel like if I push down any more I might do damage so I'm just going to leave it. It really isn't noticeable, but it continues the trend of something wrong with every PF I order lol. Good luck with getting your replacement. It really is a beautiful piece.

I had the same issue. I had to it down to get it to fit, and even then it took some force. I too was afraid I was going to brake it, but luckily it is pretty set now. My only issue is that the little bit of wiggling I had to do to finally get it set caused the other foot to rub some of the paint off the platform the figure stands on. I complained to Sideshow and they gave me some for a credit and it doesn't look to bad. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it just to have the same issue with the replacement piece.

Back