Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except you need to make at least 150,000$ a year to be able to even consider affording those, or be on flexpay for three years

I like Prime 1 stuff but I must be the only one that thinks XM is overrated. Granted I have never seen one in person but based on all videos or pics that I have seen, XM simply cannot sculpt faces. They are average at best and have that "badly drawn" comical look. The masked statues look good but at twice the price of a Sideshow product, I just don't see the "premium".

Also, this is a personal choice, but I am a fan of mixed media so XM's all statue look just doesn't do it for me.

Isn't Star Wars one of the best sellers for them though? I mean...it's Star Wars. That's like printing money. Does their Marvel or DC stuff do THAT much better...? Am I missing something here?

it is their best seller, but I think it has more to do with the 1/6 line. The edition sizes on some recent offerings have been smaller than expected, which may be one of the reasons we are seeing a second fett and vader, and literally nothing else.

Except you need to make at least 150,000$ a year to be able to even consider affording those, or be on flexpay for three years

Prime1 (1/4 scale) costs about $200 more than SS and shipping is cheap.

xm costs about $200 more, it is the shipping that kills you.

In the end, more choice is always a good thing.

Prime1 (1/4 scale) costs about $200 more than SS and shipping is cheap.

xm costs about $200 more, it is the shipping that kills you.

In the end, more choice is always a good thing.

For someone on an extremely limited budget slowly getting priced out of his only hobby, that 200$ might as well be 2,000$

For someone on an extremely limited budget slowly getting priced out of his only hobby, that 200$ might as well be 2,000$

fair point. I have cut back as well, but have also been able to sell a lot of my older pieces to help fund the new stuff. Otherwise it would be almost impossible to keep up.

fair point. I have cut back as well, but have also been able to sell a lot of my older pieces to help fund the new stuff. Otherwise it would be almost impossible to keep up.

I live in a one bedroom apartment and collect 1/4 scale Star Wars pieces, so besides expense I also have to get very inventive to fit in Bestas AND find ways to keep all the boxes. Boxes are the REAL problem for me. Also, I cannot do EU and Prequel pieces for the lack of space and decided to focus only on OT pieces. I's a full time job trying to juggle space for Bestas, deciding what to buy and finding space for those damn art boxes lol.

Wow the base is almost identical to boba's
They really want to push it as a pair piece father and son

Sent from my SM-G925F

attachment.php

hate the fact its almost the same base and very similar pose like Boba... :( :(

Jet pack exclusive OMG they are stupid or what? Basic equipment for him and is exclusive? How he gonna look without this!?

I have Sideshow Jango bust so ofc I need this PF but how the fxxx buy this piece in regular edition? I live in Europe so +-800$ for exclusive straight from their side, nothing but shoot in to the head :/

Back