Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex was on the Dark Phoenix thread, I mentioned Jango; she said he's still happening. That's some good news!

Yeah, thanks for asking her.
I had all but forgotten about this one. Looking back at the teaser for this, there goes Sideshow again... posing the subject with one leg up on something. :slap :lol

Damn, this thread was started over a year ago and still nothing:thud:

Unfortunately, I think I've lost interest in this. Time to unsubscribe.

I still love Star Wars PFs but it really doesn't seem like we'll be getting anything any time soon. I thought for sure Jango would go up during the 12 Days event but that won't be happening.

yeah... that's what happening ... killing the hype.. I'm sure there would be so many more people going for the PO if sideshow would put the to order shortly after they teased whats coming... its just such a looong draaaaaging process with sideshow ..from teasing to having it in hand takes about 3 years... that's actually pathetic and EFx like :lol

yeah... that's what happening ... killing the hype.. I'm sure there would be so many more people going for the PO if sideshow would put the to order shortly after they teased whats coming... its just such a looong draaaaaging process with sideshow ..from teasing to having it in hand takes about 3 years... that's actually pathetic and EFx like :lol

I got one of those "Facebook memories" updates a few days ago, and it was me sharing my excitement for the Sideshow Mcquarrie Concept line of statues with the vader tease ALLLL the way back in 2013....so yeah, I guess I'm a patient man compared to the Jango tease

I got one of those "Facebook memories" updates a few days ago, and it was me sharing my excitement for the Sideshow Mcquarrie Concept line of statues with the vader tease ALLLL the way back in 2013....so yeah, I guess I'm a patient man compared to the Jango tease

Lol. It really is sad how slow the release for anything non 1/6 scale SS has become. I really wonder if this is hitting their bottom line or if most people don't really care as long as they get the occasional release here and there.

I see how this year they actually add the pieces to the preview. I'm just pissed that it went one whole year without something. I can see it maybe as a May 4th PO along with a new announcement. It sucks because I think Sandtrooper may go up for order in the next 5 months, yet Jango getting announced before that is MIA.

Won't see until Comic Con most likely, or 2017. 2013 we got 3 new pieces, 2014 2 new pieces, 2015 1 piece. Just like diorama line Sideshow does seem to care less anymore about Star Wars Premium Format .

Won't see until Comic Con most likely, or 2017. 2013 we got 3 new pieces, 2014 2 new pieces, 2015 1 piece. Just like diorama line Sideshow does seem to care less anymore about Star Wars Premium Format .

2015 we got Cody and Savage Opress.
2016 it would be Boba und Vader .. teo per year is just normal.

I am guessing that 2017 will bring Sandtrooper, Jango Fett and Kylo Ren? Doubt we'll get all three but at least two of the three.

Well whatever they do, they need to stop screwing off with delaying the most prime opportunity for making sales, which is during a movie's release and not a year or more after. They should have had Kylo up during January if you ask me. The longer they sit on it, the less people's interest hold and are on to other offerings, or business swiped up by another company. Will Hot Toys announce a 1/4 scale Kylo before Sideshow starts preorders on their PF? Who knows, but they need to stay on the ball with all their franchise offerings and time them much better with movie releases.

Yeah I agree. Not sure why they're so slow at times. I know nothing about making these statues so I don't want to sound naïve but I feel like it could be a lot faster given Sideshow's position as the industry leader in the 1/4 scale business.

the star was line feels almost dead. They seem to be concentrating on only marvel and dc these days. What I would do to have Prime1 or XM unleashed...

I feel so underwhelmed getting statues after PO it 1 1/2 years ago.. When Boba came I was like... yeah.. ok.. been like forever and didnt felt excited at all.. couldn't care less kind of and even thinking to sell it tbh...

I hope its just an exception.. Really wanted Kylo when the move came out...

Isn't Star Wars one of the best sellers for them though? I mean...it's Star Wars. That's like printing money. Does their Marvel or DC stuff do THAT much better...? Am I missing something here?

I think DC and Marvel took over in sells after SW was just dead after Ep3 basically .. but now... this should change... should..

Back