Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the base? It's tall but shouldn't take much room?

Im pretty sure its the hight whats his problem.. my problem is that its like a mirror piece of boba.. but if I keep only HT Boba and this Jango... Ill be fine ;)

I just peeped the video. The base looks almost identical to Boba's. Other than that, I dig it.

He's pretty huge.

Not a fan of prequel characters, so its a def pass for me. But I think anyone who is a fan of the character will love this piece.

F1aKRXc.png

i think this looks nice.
Depending on the price, may have to get this.
Will display this with bobafett and darthvader on the middle.
:yess:

Captain Morgan pose, never would have guessed. :lol

Doesn't look bad, but I dunno, nothing really stands out about this for me either. Who will be the largest group: a) don't like the Boba pose and won't like this either; b) like the Boba but don't want two clone (ha!) poses for statues; or c) love both and will get both?

I think personally that the time for Jango stuff to sell like hot cakes has come and gone. Hope those interested are happy :hi5:

I like the pose and the similarity to the Boba Fett statue. I'll probably pose them in bookend fashion... Wonder what the price will be?

Man, this is lazy ass work at its best. Can't believe they did this base again. so disappointed. When you put this pic next to the boba one, it just looks way outclassed by Boba. I loved the look of the original artwork pose. Thought it would be really dynamic and look great with Boba. Easy pass now. Really can't express how down on this i am....

Wow....hmm I mean I have the 1/4 HT Boba and it would be neat to have this but def not a need. I have the SS Jango already, and he's a cool character but we will see. I'm snagging the 1/4 Stormtrooper and Vader Hot Toys when they are revealed. Maybe this is too big for my place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this qualifies as a captain morgan pose ;p
I dunno, but largely because of the angle of the above screenshot I see this, though at least in this case there's good reason to have the leg up like that... Jango falling down a ramp wouldn't be the best choice :lol Glad people aren't overwhelmingly disappointed with this, a mix of positive/negative/meh is normal I suppose.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I dunno, but largely because of the angle of the above screenshot I see this, though at least in this case there's good reason to have the leg up like that... Jango falling down a ramp wouldn't be the best choice :lol Glad people aren't overwhelmingly disappointed with this, a mix of positive/negative/meh is normal I suppose.

:lol :lol

Any stance that's not standing straight up is basically going to have one leg higher then the other :p

He's pretty huge.

Not a fan of prequel characters, so its a def pass for me. But I think anyone who is a fan of the character will love this piece.

F1aKRXc.png

I've waited about ~8 years for this and I'm quite please with that. If the EX can be another blaster aimed down, that'd be great. Take my $650 now for this Sideshow:lol

All in all, it could be worse. This is probably the only large scale Jango we will see for a LOOOOONG time, and he will look pretty cool next to Boba. He certainly looks better than the Kylo Ren PF, and I don't think Hot Toys has any plans for a 1/4 Jango. That being said I wish the base was the ramp of the slave 1, or the ex is him pointing his other blaster down

i don't see a same sculpt on this piece. yes its similar on height and style since its a companion piece. but pose wise, it's completely different.

Back