Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats sad news and at the same time good, more time to save for new PFs in the future hehe

Instagram: soysith

I thought someone posted that Alex came back and said that there would be Star Wars PFs there, and there would be some unseen that haven't even been teased?

Disney/Lucasfilm whatever ... posted a star wars agenda für the SDCC and there's one panel for "high-end" collectibles with efx, sideshow, gentle giant etc... Guess we will see some new stuff/teases there. Also I hope that we will see some ne stuff at the booth, and not only on a powerpoint slide.

I hope we get much more eu characters. Still need a new version scale ventress, padme, and siths :pray:

I was so sure that the news about Disney tossed the EU made it even to you but why am Im not surprised :lol

While I think an occasional EU statue would be very nice, lets be honest if the new movie is good I think most of us are gonna have our hands full with stuff from that one if they keep pace, and they have plenty of material to do so. Somebody else can do the EU fix instead ;)

While I think an occasional EU statue would be very nice, lets be honest if the new movie is good I think most of us are gonna have our hands full with stuff from that one if they keep pace, and they have plenty of material to do so. Somebody else can do the EU fix instead ;)

I think you're being called out, MYC! :)

I Love EU

Im from Europe and its beautiful !! :lol

Me too I want all the many siths first. Also want that new chrome storm trooper for the force awakens. Never knew it's a she under the mask. Even cooler! Disney will do Star Wars justice. Please never ever bring back jar jar binks. That demon needs to rip forever.

Where are you at SDCC Jango PF?

tumblr_m5iopnXutL1rtthw6o1_1280.jpg

looks like they chose the koto pose for this. It will be interesting to see if he will be "in flight".

Has anyone heard any updates on this PF? I have Boba Fett on flexpay and I would love to get this one too. I wonder why its taking so long? He hasn't even been fully revealed yet. I am hoping for SS to reveal and put him up for PO during the 12 Days of Sideshow. Thoughts?

Back