Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since he's already been "immortalized" in film (if you could call it that) there's no chance that the helmet, color, or any features of this character are going to be changed. It is what it is. This is what mandalorian armor looked like. There wouldn't be much of a difference between Boba and Jango Fett.

Yes I agree they are really the same looking. That's what I was trying to say from the beginning. As long as they don't overkill this same helmet I'm all good. I will buy both boba and jango. It would be nice if disney brings jango back so we get to see this character more. They can do anything to bring characters back if they wanted. The possibilities are endless. Give jango a robot replacement head, maybe the one killed was not the real jango but a clone? Get my drift?

Yes I agree they are really the same looking. That's what I was trying to say from the beginning. As long as they don't overkill this same helmet I'm all good. I will buy both boba and jango. It would be nice if disney brings jango back so we get to see this character more. They can do anything to bring characters back if they wanted. The possibilities are endless. Give jango a robot replacement head, maybe the one killed was not the real jango but a clone? Get my drift?

Stop. Just stop. :banghead

kind of Darth Maul just with attached Head ??? maybe interchangeable !!! OH YEAH !!

:lol

Haha, well he isn't super wrong. Sure Jango came after Boba, but Boba is inspired by Jango. Why wouldn't he use the same things. I wear my father's coat all the time, it's the same idea.

I'm scared already :lol Sideshow and their poses ....

I think they should go with the pose in that scene where he falls down on the floor cause his head came off, I think that's the best representation of this character :p

SSALEX said no new SW pieces at SDCC .. this line is more then disappointing :(

good question.. I dont know.. I might have it misinterpreted as well.. I surely hope to see Jango and Sandtrooper at SDCC

SSALEX said no new SW pieces at SDCC

brucewillisdoubletake.gif

Just to clarify...there WILL be some new Star Wars items shown at SDCC (some already known about...some not known about). Jango Fett will not be one of these items. He's not ready yet.

-SideshowAlex

Back