Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understand the hate towards PT characters :dunno

Some of those characters are badass.

Yep, my favourite Jedi ever is Qui Gon Jinn & I love the clones..., wasn't so keen on the guy playing older Anakin but over all I think most of the others were pretty good actors. :)

I was disappointed with most of the PT, but would take those movies rather than nothing.

My buying habits are not defined by the quality of a movie...otherwise my collection would be tiny.

Give me a cool looking character to add to my collection (maul, grievous, jango etc) and I am happy : )

Jar-Jar aside, The character's were actually one of the best part's of the PT, IMO. Now character development? That's a different story :lol

I never understand the hate towards PT characters :dunno

Some of those characters are badass.

Because they aren't characters. Almost none of them really have any character to them. Some of them are kind of cool design wise, but in terms of personality, story, progression, or really any trait other then being hella annoying or whiny as hell there's nothing there but wooden acting from a often cringe worthy script. As much as I hate kid Anakin, he actually has more of a personality then teen Anakin, and also by some travesty is less whiny and bitchy too. And is also not a psychopath.

Honestly I like Darth Maul the best. First he's a sith, kinda badass there. Zabrak with the tatoos? Cool design, other then all the jumping and twirling he's pretty cool. And at least he has one trait, "menacing" (though nowhere as good as Vader). He also didn't say a word which was probably the best thing ever cause anyone who talked during those movies came out pretty horrible :|

Other things I hate are forced and or fake as hell roles. Like Samuel L Jackson as Mace Windu. Maybe he coulda been a good Jedi I dunno... but he does not seem like a Jedi at all. And Count Dooku? He just seems like some old guy, not a trace of Sith in him. And while in the grand scheme of things Palpatine's plan is kinda devious (albeit convenient as ****, but hey it's a movie that happens a lot) the parts that you actually see and not hear about are just so lame and cheap.

Also the ever present shoving of crap from the OT to try and appeal to old Star Wars fans.

The Poncho kinda gives him that Mythos look from the Fett. If he has a flight pose and is a solid 25in like the ESB Boba this will be a must have. Plus unlike the 1/6th scale Jango THEY GOT THE HELMET RIGHT!

Because they aren't characters. Almost none of them really have any character to them. Some of them are kind of cool design wise, but in terms of personality, story, progression, or really any trait other then being hella annoying or whiny as hell there's nothing there but wooden acting from a often cringe worthy script. As much as I hate kid Anakin, he actually has more of a personality then teen Anakin, and also by some travesty is less whiny and bitchy too. And is also not a psychopath.

Honestly I like Darth Maul the best. First he's a sith, kinda badass there. Zabrak with the tatoos? Cool design, other then all the jumping and twirling he's pretty cool. And at least he has one trait, "menacing" (though nowhere as good as Vader). He also didn't say a word which was probably the best thing ever cause anyone who talked during those movies came out pretty horrible :|

Other things I hate are forced and or fake as hell roles. Like Samuel L Jackson as Mace Windu. Maybe he coulda been a good Jedi I dunno... but he does not seem like a Jedi at all. And Count Dooku? He just seems like some old guy, not a trace of Sith in him. And while in the grand scheme of things Palpatine's plan is kinda devious (albeit convenient as ****, but hey it's a movie that happens a lot) the parts that you actually see and not hear about are just so lame and cheap.

Also the ever present shoving of crap from the OT to try and appeal to old Star Wars fans.

Wow, feel better? :lol Can't say as I disagree much with what you said though.

Wow, feel better? :lol Can't say as I disagree much with what you said though.

No :p I got more ^^ But I'm fast becoming one of those people who just crap on other people's interests in threads so I think I'm gonna stop here cause that's just not fair :|

No :p I got more ^^ But I'm fast becoming one of those people who just crap on other people's interests in threads so I think I'm gonna stop here cause that's just not fair :|

Yeah, people will like what they like so I have always tried to embrace all peoples reasons for collecting right or wrong. Its what makes it fun.

There a plenty cool characters from the ot we know nothing about them but love them because of their looks...

Boba, all the bounty hunters... greedo, bib fortuna, cantina aliens... Jabba palace creatures. .. I could keep going and going... so what's the problem having cool designs from the pt and no deep character story behind?

Back