James Cameron's AVATAR discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southpark poked fun at Avatar last night with their episode "Dances with Smurfs"

Its more at the end of the episode

Here is a pic

Last edited:
I enjoyed Apocalypto but it was no more groundbreaking or "deep" than Quest for Fire. It was pretty much all out there with no multiple layers. Cameron is much, much smarter than Gibson and I expect far more from him.

Anyone know where I can download that tv spot 4 to the PC in high quality, if it is online somewhere? Someone must have recorded it and put it up. Torrent or anything?

Southpark poked fun at Avatar last night with their episode "Dances with Smurfs"

Its more at the end of the episode

Here is a pic

Yeah that epi was kinda weak...but I liked how they made the avatar poster in the South Park style! It's cute!

Anyone know where I can download that tv spot 4 to the PC in high quality, if it is online somewhere? Someone must have recorded it and put it up. Torrent or anything?

Sorry Sith..i don't...:(

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/syVj2b00hKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/syVj2b00hKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I was pretty meh about this movie, but I finally saw the new trailer on the big screen today (prior to watching 2012, which ain't that bad either).

The place was packed, and I could hear a lot of "whoa" in reaction to the trailer. It probably helped that it spelled out very clearly what James Cameron has done before. Once you flash movie titles like "Terminator", "Terminator 2", "Aliens", and "Titanic" (and to a lesser extent, "True Lies", it really gets people's attentions.

That trailer will be the last piece of Avatar marketing I'll see before seeing the film. I'm really REALLY trying to avoid taking in details. It's hard to do.

Back