James Cameron's AVATAR discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But didnt you say you saw all 3?

Box Office also said Alice in Wonderland was a 1 biliion movie and it isnt. And people also love Jersey Shore. Dont be such a sheep.

Lame

No just naive.

The Na'vi would win. Cameron had them designed to make people have sympathy for them... so the Predator would just fall in love with them.

The last part is sad but true.

So you dont wanna see edward cullen get the crap kicked out of him by a pred ?:slap I knew you secretly loved twilight. Again with this sheep nonsense. If sombody doesn't like somthing you don't that doesn't make them sheep it makes them human.

Last edited:
So you dont wanna see edward cullen get the crap kicked out of him by a pred ?:slap I knew you secretly loved twilight. Again with this sheep nonsense. If sombody doesn't like somthing you don't that doesn't make them sheep it makes them human.

So did you see all 3 movies or not?

Ugh.... you poor poor sheep. I dont want anything to do with Edward. A predator wouldnt waste his time with him.

And you should relax, you might "sparkle".

You fool that was the point. I was making fun of twilight. Dammit. Take your naked wonder women sig and go somwhere lol jk.

Why are you guys even having this debate? A movie just came out (INCEPTION) that makes both AVATAR and PREDATORS look like the Cinematic Special Olympics (and I liked PREDATORS).

I'm not debating. That movie was good though right ? I liked how it kept you questioning til the end.

4817682876_53e375be71_b.jpg

Saw this over at SF. Very impressive!!!

Back