James Cameron's AVATAR discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt that there was that much extra footage. Considering that very little of the movie had shots with real actors on sets and the rest would have been heavily CG and cutting that much from the movie would have been a huge waste of money.

I agree. The extra 8 mins is going to some extended dialogue.

I seriously dont see why people would spend another $8 (or $15 for 3D) to see 8 more minutes of this movie. But maybe thats because I've only seen Avatar once.

Well you never really liked avatar. Predators was definatly not better imo. Its was just average.

I agree. The extra 8 mins is going to some extended dialogue.

I seriously dont see why people would spend another $8 (or $15 for 3D) to see 8 more minutes of this movie. But maybe thats because I've only seen Avatar once.

Heck, I'd see it one more time as originally shown...its been the ONLY decent 3d movie to hit this year.........and since the 3D effect cannot be replicated at home, its worth it.....

Heck, I'd see it one more time as originally shown...its been the ONLY decent 3d movie to hit this year.........and since the 3D effect cannot be replicated at home, its worth it.....

:slap

sheep_off_cliff.jpg

The hell i said i only liked the first one and that was just a little. And what does twilight have to do with me liking avatar. People loved that movie and the box office says so. Its not perfect but it is a awesome movie.

Well you never really liked avatar. Predators was definatly not better imo. Its was just average.

Here we ____ing go again.......:slap:slap:slap

Wez, please, learn to read. Because I've never said I hated Avatar. And I've said, MANY ____ING TIMES I loved it. And I EVEN ____ING SAID I'D SEE IT AGAIN!!!! :lol

Agh! This is why people jump on you!

I still think Predators was better because Predator > Na'vi. :monkey4

The hell i said i only liked the first one and that was just a little. And what does twilight have to do with me liking avatar. People loved that movie and the box office says so. Its not perfect but it is a awesome movie.

Twilight is terrible. In every way. I had to comment on this too.....Box Office does NOT determine a film's quailty.

Here we ____ing go again.......:slap:slap:slap

Wez, please, learn to read. Because I've never said I hated Avatar. And I've said, MANY ____ING TIMES I loved it. And I EVEN ____ING SAID I'D SEE IT AGAIN!!!! :lol

Agh! This is why people jump on you!

I still think Predators was better because Predator > Na'vi. :monkey4

You came in an avatar thread and said predators was better than avatar out of the blue. I dont care if your friends jump on me. Half the people are so butthurt about the dumbest things so it's not my problem. Its like how you felt on SHH. But anyway Say what you want but in my opnion I allways got the vibe you hated the movie. I know i was in the hype but not so much anymore although i'm still waiting on those hot toys figures.:panic:

Twilight is terrible. In every way. I had to comment on this too.....Box Office does NOT determine a film's quailty.

I hate the series but i likes (only a tad bit) the first movie.

O by the way Predators vs edward cullen !!!

Who do you think would win ??

Choose Now !!!

:panic::panic::panic:

They are aren't they . But those star wars fans ... Man , Dont tell one of them that kit fisto would lose to picard they would lose thier minds. lol jk

A new AVP movie is coming...Avatar Vs Preadators

Predators looking for a new hunt, the Na'vi.

Easy victory for the Na'vi. Preadtors have a hard enough time killing humans and aliens.

But didnt you say you saw all 3?

Box Office also said Alice in Wonderland was a 1 biliion movie and it isnt. And people also love Jersey Shore. Dont be such a sheep.

I hate the series but i likes (only a tad bit) the first movie.

O by the way Predators vs edward cullen !!!

Who do you think would win ??

Choose Now !!!

:panic::panic::panic:

Lame

No just naive.

A new AVP movie is coming...Avatar Vs Preadators

Predators looking for a new hunt, the Na'vi.

Easy victory for the Na'vi. Preadtors have a hard enough time killing humans and aliens.

The Na'vi would win. Cameron had them designed to make people have sympathy for them... so the Predator would just fall in love with them.

The last part is sad but true.

Back