JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saved it and just flipped it and reposted... but I think your pictures might be too large (maybe why they are getting posted very small). Maybe if you can reduce to 2000 instead of 4000.

Looks like Billie Eilish (and her bro) is tapped to do the new Bond theme. A good/relevant choice I think.

My girlfriend collaborated with Billie about a year ago on a fashion campaign, she's not one that follows a brief well so it will be interesting to hear how much she tailors this to a Bond vibe. Having said that, some of my favorite Bond themes send not very Bond-ish.

Vocally I think she's a great match.

I'm not excited to say the least. Her schtick is nothing special. Nor is her whispered "singing". I can't get over a kid singing a Bond song.

I am not familiar with her singing but it has to better than Sam Smith's song. He sings so high I can't understand anything he sings.

Over-hyped, over-rated, over-played, middling-talent, ego-centric, should-be youtube star. A perfect product of the continuing Payola practise of music management.

Love it too!
Roger Moore is for me the best Bond, so expectations were high.

Incredible how the tuxedo looks so sharp in that scale.
Yunsil may be proud. This is excellent work again.

In a way, I am more surprised how good the DID sculpt looks.
It really looks like a top end private sculpt only available for the happy few.
Of course the paint lifted it, but still the likeness is so well.

Thank you for pulling this wagon Raymond and Wor Gar, this is like the ultimate version of Roger Moores Bond.
Nobody does it better, indeed indeed ;-)

The tailoring is AMAZING! The "bell bottoms" on the pants and the cut of the double breasted jacket is spot on... Wow...

From the opening scene of Goldfinger...

Headsculpt: BCS with repaint by T-Squared
body: BCS with ankle extension from OneSixthKit
shirt/pants: Toys City tuxedo set
jacket: Vortoys Retro Gentleman set
bow tie: Star Ace Newt Scammander
flower: flower shop find, hand painted
handgun: DiD Walther PPK

WfLYj6.png
[/URL][/IMG]
4kadEX.png
[/URL][/IMG]