JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Firstly - Darth Neil... You awesome in my book - Cheers :)

You making Felix and Sharky?

As good an idea, which didn't occur to me, that is... I'm actually making a 1:6 custom Joker and the suit is prefect for it... The thing is I'm not sure on what color suit I want... I'm thinking Black with a puple vest and violet shirt, or the more traditional Purple suit... So I figured I'd make two and keep the one I prefer and auction off the other...
Here's the sculpt of the Joker, done in my drawing style. I'm really happy with it, but it's so out of scale it's ridiculous! I wanted it to be slightly big, so he looks a little out of proportion, but I lost the balance and now he's too big. Howevr, I was wanting to put him on a tall 12.5" figure as the Joker is 6'4 according to DC...

The face sculpt is FiMO and the base was SuperSculpty, which is what the teeth & Gums are sculpted with, a little burnt! :eek:
DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

And for Scale here he is next to my other sculpts & a LongBow Capt. Miller head (ignore the green wax casts):
DSC01918.jpg

I'll try to get some Black Ops GF Connery pics up in the next few days, surveilling the GF Complex...

Where is that GF Night Op Connery PJAM?

Anyway, here's a pcture of my Bond lineup! I'd love to have some of the Villain, but space and cash...:(

DSC02025.jpg

Nice pic ! Brosnan almost looks respectable standing there. Pity about the size of Dalton's head though ! It looks out of proportion in your shot.

Nice pic ! Brosnan almost looks respectable standing there. Pity about the size of Dalton's head though ! It looks out of proportion in your shot.

I didn't even notice Dalton's head--- too dazzled by Brosnan's APEMAN HANDS...:monkey4

I've got the entire Bond 1/6 collection EXCEPT the Legacy Brosnan-- Looking at the figure it's easy to see why I haven't hunted one down.

Bond pics forthcoming...

:007:monkey3:D

Well now-- that was far from forthcoming... And yet with a little inspiration from BadMoon ($29.99 black shelves from Wal-Mart) the Bond collection has been reshuffled yet again--and will be spread out more once the little one grows a little older--for now they're kept out of reach...

dsc04793ss3.jpg

dsc04794te5.jpg

dsc04795aj9.jpg

dsc04796ec9.jpg

Great line-up!

How is the Legacy Moore's outfit? Nicely tailored? I've got my eye on that one.

Well now-- that was far from forthcoming... And yet with a little inspiration from BadMoon ($29.99 black shelves from Wal-Mart) the Bond collection has been reshuffled yet again--and will be spread out more once the little one grows a little older--for now they're kept out of reach...

dsc04793ss3.jpg

dsc04794te5.jpg

dsc04795aj9.jpg

dsc04796ec9.jpg

Great pics, Neil!!! But do you have any larger sized ones? I'd love to get a better look at your set-up, looks great!

Also, I can't really tell, but did you put Oddjob on a shorter body?

Great line-up!

How is the Legacy Moore's outfit? Nicely tailored? I've got my eye on that one.

Great pics, Neil!!! But do you have any larger sized ones? I'd love to get a better look at your set-up, looks great!

Also, I can't really tell, but did you put Oddjob on a shorter body?

Get the Legacy Moore--- It's the best Moore Bond and the tux is great.

Here are some closer pics (the Bonds):

dsc04805di9.jpg

The villains:

dsc04806ba7.jpg

Oddjob is on the original body (although the briefcase is new-- from another fig called the gambler-- it locks and is filled with 1/6 money..should be gold, but oh well)

dsc04807wv2.jpg

A better look at the Legacy Moore...

dsc04808hr2.jpg

My Connery Bond area

dsc04809uu9.jpg

And since these three didn't fit on one of the other shelves I put them together here

dsc04810et4.jpg

I really like the black shelves (BadMoon has them in his room and for $29.99 you really can't beat it). Once my daughter is older (and any others on the way for that matter) I'll be able to spread the collection out to the two lower shelves.

Awesome, thanks Neil! Great set-up!

And your Jaws looks huge for some reason, at least next to Davi. Is he bigger than the 13 1/2 inches he is, meaning did you swap bodies? Or is Davi shorter? I'm curious, as I always thought the Jaws figure was 14" like it says on the site, but now that I have one at last, I measured and got him at 13 1/2.

Awesome, thanks Neil! Great set-up!

And your Jaws looks huge for some reason, at least next to Davi. Is he bigger than the 13 1/2 inches he is, meaning did you swap bodies? Or is Davi shorter? I'm curious, as I always thought the Jaws figure was 14" like it says on the site, but now that I have one at last, I measured and got him at 13 1/2.

JAWS is the regular. It must just be the angle that I took the picture.

As promised, some shots of my FML GF Connery. Night Ops Outfit...

DSC00176.jpg

"Simulated" Night shots

GF1.jpg

GF.jpg

GF4.jpg

GF5.jpg

GF2.jpg

Last edited:

that paint up is brilliant!!!! nice fig Paul. Gotta love Les.

All props to Les. I'm just happy to have this guy, always wanted one that looked like this. Right off the friggin' screen! Just got an Odd job too.

Now, I must start on my Auric Figure! Wor-Gar suggested I use a shorter body for OJ and use that for Auric. Makes total sense to me!

Back