JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

But you might be seeing a few 12" Craig Bonds here within the month...

:D

The website 00 Section is reporting that at Comicon someone from Sideshow vaguely said there WOULD be a Craig doll soon. It's also been reported on CommanderBond.net. So we shall see.

It's about bloody time!

FYI, New Production Pictures of Dalton Bond look great! the Blue eyes!
7733_press01-001.jpg

Hmmm....HOT FUZZ...I seem to have heard of that. Isn't that the CULT CLASSIC film that is reaching millions of fans worldwide and that no-one has picked up the toy licence for?

Yeah, I believe Dalton is excellent in that one. His best role since Licence to Kill.

Hmmm....HOT FUZZ...I seem to have heard of that. Isn't that the CULT CLASSIC film that is reaching millions of fans worldwide and that no-one has picked up the toy licence for?

Yeah, I believe Dalton is excellent in that one. His best role since Licence to Kill.

Dalton was unbearably awesome in it! One of my Favourite movies from last year!

I ordered 2 of him... I caved on the figure & then realised his suit would be perfect for my Joker custom, See the sculpt here, I'm going to dye it black and then bleach it and redye it purple... Hopefully, it look murking as!

Just received notification that the Dalton is arriving to the warehouse soon...:D

Back