JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Does anyone have Sideshow's Pierce Brosnan PF? If you do could you post a few pic's and your opinions on how it looks? Much appreciated.

GF3.jpg

I don't know if anyone asked already but is the body the original SS one or have you replaced it? Looks amazing BTW.

cant wait to get my darkartist legacy connery :chew

I love the Bond series. I have wanted to see a young Bond fresh out, first mission, maybe mid 20's. I thought Colin Farrell would have made a good young Bond and I want to make a custom soon-as soon as I can get a HS.

That's interesting. I always thought an Older late 30s Colin would serve the role well.

Great pics pjam. I just redid my collection last week so it's a good time to update pics... I wanted some more dynamic poses with the Bond 1/6... (please excuse the crappy camera...)

I just saw Quantum Of Solace last night at midnight. It was great! I'd love to have a great custom Daniel Craig as Bond 12" figure. Anyone know a caster out there that does a custom Craig head? I can't remember if Les Walker, or any other member here makes them. Please let me know.

Sean Connery is still my favorite as James Bond. But Craig is doing great!

Here ya go brother Mike..

JBH001-1.jpg

The Andy Bergholtz Craig Sculpt painted by Les Walker. Best Craig sculpt I've ever seen.... this is a pic from Les' site, he painted a bunch of them a while back. I have the rare stubble Craig sculpt... anyway, best to PM Andy or try to reach him on his site to see if they are still available. Cheers...

I just saw Quantum Of Solace last night at midnight. It was great! I'd love to have a great custom Daniel Craig as Bond 12" figure. Anyone know a caster out there that does a custom Craig head? I can't remember if Les Walker, or any other member here makes them. Please let me know.

Sean Connery is still my favorite as James Bond. But Craig is doing great!

Back