JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Xander said:
https://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_020705a.htm

He looks great, especially the rig. One of those figures I keep meaning to pick up! He's always on ebay so maybe one day soon.

Thanks Xander! I've seen that review, a good one too. I have an Exclusive but it is still sealed in the box (just got it) but was wondering if anyone else has in hand pics too...

Just some fotoshop fun

jb.jpg

Legacy Lazenby

jb2.jpg

DarthNeil said:
Lazenby's arrived and he's waiting for the poker game to get going (and the table to be built).

I have always want a tropical island BOND!? A place where he can hangout after the BIG MISSION!? Maybe its time too build your own floating island!?just collect enough 2 liter bottles and discarded fishnet and some plywood or the likes and then load the dirt and plants and in a couple years minus any big storms you gotta your own piece a paradise!?IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!?i'm just relatin the basic details!?you dont know what's possible TILL ya get off the MUSICAL chairs MENTALITY!?i heard about a place in the bahama's called "the end of the world"!?what does that imply!?Bonds last film!?NO PRESSURE!?hehe!!...just askn

I don't think even Babelfish can translate what this joker is saying into a cohesive sentence.

dekadentdave said:
I don't think even Babelfish can translate what this joker is saying into a cohesive sentence.

it might INTEREST 1 to know......that einstien said.....a man can live his life as if......everything is bogus.....or everything is NOT bogus!?(miraculous)......dont even THINK about IT!?hehe!!.....just askn....

I was glad to see that this thread had a bump and then I encountered the incoherent logic of nothingness.

Finger so close to choosing ignore---

I'm actually finding this guy mildly entertaining. He's kept me up all night like a breath of fresh air.

dekadentdave said:
I'm actually finding this guy mildly entertaining. He's kept me up all night like a breath of fresh air.

Diarrhea can do the same thing and it is never looked on as a blessing.

DarthNeil said:
Diarrhea can do the same thing and it is never looked on as a blessing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diarrhea will ensure that eventually humans will be replaced by perfect machines!?the last trick will be man's illusion that he can LIVE inside a machine!?as consciousness!?of course,if religion is true,it may never get that far!?hehe!!....just askn...

Midnight Joker said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diarrhea will ensure that eventually humans will be replaced by perfect machines!?the last trick will be man's illusion that he can LIVE inside a machine!?as consciousness!?of course,if religion is true,it may never get that far!?hehe!!....just askn...

Diarrhea is our assurance that artificial life is an impossibility.

Midnight Joker said:
I have always want a tropical island BOND!? A place where he can hangout after the BIG MISSION!? Maybe its time too build your own floating island!?just collect enough 2 liter bottles and discarded fishnet and some plywood or the likes and then load the dirt and plants and in a couple years minus any big storms you gotta your own piece a paradise!?IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!?i'm just relatin the basic details!?you dont know what's possible TILL ya get off the MUSICAL chairs MENTALITY!?i heard about a place in the bahama's called "the end of the world"!?what does that imply!?Bonds last film!?NO PRESSURE!?hehe!!...just askn
:rock:rock:rock
On another note, my Thunderball Bond PF wait list converted yesterday.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta (of TWINE fame) attempted kidnapped by Italian mobsters....police foiled plot.

June 12th marks 40 yrs since YOLTs world premiere.

June 18th marks 25 yrs since passing of Curt "Stromberg" Jurgens , rest in peace Curt...

Last edited:

we need a stromberg figure....

I said it once and I'll say it again, I'll buy ANY More or Connery era villain.

my Thunderball bond PF is processing....let the check card raping begin! now where's Cap American and Maul!!!

I got news today my 3 Commander Bond custom navy uniforms (Connery, Moore, Brosnan) are finished :) Should ship out next week. Very, very excited :) Its taken about 6 months from initiation of the project due to difficulties getting screen references but the long wait is ALMOST over.

BTW - one of my friends noticed that this year will be 07/07/07.... sure sign for something Bondish isn't it ?

Bump from PAGE ELEVEN!!!!:monkey4

C'mon Bond fans--- keep posting or SS will never give us anything beyond the Legacy Bonds...

:007

Speaking of which my Legacy Moore arrived this week and I took the opportunity to re-arrange my office at home (and while I'm still making the Bond poker game...)---here's the SS Evolution of Bond! (you'll note Spenser's great Goldfinger HS popping out on a Goring body behind the Legacy Connery)

But first, the new addition to the Moore Bond family--

And the Legacies (minus creepy big hands Brosnan)

The evolution of Bond in SS

From Connery

Through Lazenby & Moore

To Dalton and Brosnan

Now c'mon Andy with the Craig...:D

Keep the thread alive Bond fans... Do not fade into the light.

Thanks Wor-Gar... but as is the case it was time for re-arranging once again-- primarily because one of the local video stores was done with a Bond display and they gave it to me instead of tossing it. Anyway I was able to procure one of the main closets in my downstairs tv room and now I've got a permanent Bond display that really shows off both the SS Bond collection and the entire Bond film library.

You'll note that the bottom two levels are empty-- that'll happen with an inquisitive 14 month old running around...

Crappy camera and poor lighting but I'm just trying to keep the Bond thread alive.

Back