JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I'll post pics of the ML Craig when I get it but probably won't be for a week or so since they were only shipped from France two days ago and I still haven't received a tracking number from Toria.

I saw pics of the ML in one of the 1/6 Facebook groups. It looked decent but overpriced. I honestly think the Eleven is the best general representation of Craig, and for a heck of a lot cheaper.

from a collector on fb bondml.jpgbondml2.jpgbondml3.jpg

It does look good, but just how much better is it than the Eleven which you can get for a fraction of the price!? It's likely the ML will get recast at some point, but, it's going to be smaller and still may not be competition for the Eleven.

What would you guys say is the best 1/6 tuxedo? I was looking at the MG Toys version but didn't know if there were any others.

I have very cool tux and toy city tux-not bad, but I believe could be better also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody getting the Blackbox Guess Me figure ?
Blue suit seems to be more popular going by the pre-order statuses on sites but I really like the silver suit version.

Anybody getting the Blackbox Guess Me figure ?
Blue suit seems to be more popular going by the pre-order statuses on sites but I really like the silver suit version.

I've got the grey suit version on order at Cotswold. Pretty excited for it. For me, the suit and accessories alone were enough to grab the set. The had can always be changed out

I have the blue suit version on pre-order from Lair Of The Octopus. Between the two suits, it was an easy choice, Spectre is the better Bond of the two imo, and the blue suit is from my favourite scene in the film.

I have the blue suit version on pre-order from Lair Of The Octopus. Between the two suits, it was an easy choice, Spectre is the better Bond of the two imo, and the blue suit is from my favourite scene in the film.

I would've went for the Blue suit if it had the faint pattern that it supposed to have. Either one is a good choice though I think to have a bond on the collection :)

I've got the grey suit version on order at Cotswold. Pretty excited for it. For me, the suit and accessories alone were enough to grab the set. The had can always be changed out

Nice. I'll have to get my order in somewhere soon!

Hey, guys!
Sorry about this question but I 'm new here ...
Someone is selling painted head sculpts? I searching from Brosnan , Dalton, Lazenby and Moore's ?

Anybody can help me?

Back