JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Just tried something different with my Craig Bond; a DiD black over coat
DSC0035-001.jpg

DSC0034-001rxs2u.jpg

Cheers!

Official james bond thread

That looks really good, which overcoat is that!?
Yeah I thought that coat just might fit. It's from the DiD-Chicago Gangster/Johnny Depp-fig :)
ffgjgjg.jpg

The coat is a bit on the puffy side though. I find it kinda hard to get it just right. Perhaps if one could attach some wire into that it would be just fine. I'm happy with thos coat though. This is my take on a more generic Bond instead of the Tuxedo Bond (which I will kitbash later. Would be fun to have a casual outfit as well :) )
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice but it does look a little puffy as you say - I picture a sleeker coat for a Craig Bond figure.

Re: Official james bond thread

Yeah I thought that coat just might fit. It's from the DiD-Chicago Gangster/Johnny Depp-fig :)

The coat is a bit on the puffy side though. I find it kinda hard to get it just right. Perhaps if one could attach some wire into that it would be just fine. I'm happy with thos coat though. This is my take on a more generic Bond instead of the Tuxedo Bond (which I will kitbash later. Would be fun to have a casual outfit as well :) )

That Depp figure alone is one heck of a figure and one I'd love to own. The coat looks great on Bond to me and on yours the shoulders might want a futz but that was all I could see.

Hey, Rogerbee, I have the DID head that I'm not using. Pm me if you're interested; I won't price gouge, it's just sitting in a box, so anything you deam reasonable I'd be willing to accept.

Re: Official james bond thread

That Depp figure alone is one heck of a figure and one I'd love to own. The coat looks great on Bond to me and on yours the shoulders might want a futz but that was all I could see.
Yea, the shoulders are what bothers me. They're really wrinkled up even if I try to "un-puff" them:gah:

You could, I suppose, try soaking the coat in water then put it on the nude body while it dries, you might be able to hone the shape that way.

You could, I suppose, try soaking the coat in water then put it on the nude body while it dries, you might be able to hone the shape that way.
Ha, just like I did with those Levis jeans back in the day:wink1: Power tip for today for sure. Thanks a lot, mate I'll try that later:duff

Cheers!

With the weight of the water it will be possible to get the coat to hang just right. Probably best to use the DID body so it fits right.

With the weight of the water it will be possible to get the coat to hang just right. Probably best to use the DID body so it fits right.
I'm all over that :)

Currently I'm getting (way too deep) into (various) beets and ankle pegs :lol:

The DID body as is seems fine to me.
Yep it's okay. A bit on the flimsy side with one loose elbow joint.
As for now I'm checking out the KP and the Soldier Story bodies. The SS FBI HRT body comes with a head sculpt as well. Could be nice too try something different. Got three VT bodies coming in later this month as well :)
Cheers!

Oh, yeah, just a thought about the coat, if colour comes out of it when you soak it, you'd best put some kitchen roll on the body so you avoid staining it.

VH, is that Very Hot? I don't have any TT knock off's just old TT's and a DID.
Yep'r forgot the "T":slap
The things that bothers me is that the DiD-feets isn't connected with a ankle/foot peg. Would be nice to find ankle/foot peg that fits to a DiD-leg and could easily peg into any kind of beet. Kinda thinking about the SS ankle peg but I don't know if they would fit the DiD-leg:dunno
Anyways, the search continues:lol

Back