JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Finished Skyfall Bond made it safely into the hands of the owner
jemyza6a.jpg

This is beautiful. What can you tell us about that suit?

You did a great job on that Medicom sculpt, I don't recall having seen it before. If it's in scale with an RM-5 then it's probably a bit small for what we're going with now.

I also don't remember seeing many bashes done with that old BBKill Skyfall head either, it would have been interesting to have seen that one painted.

What!?

No postings about this:

https://www.kghobby.com/phicen-pllb2014-28-female-seamless-1-6-body-brown-skin-large-breast-size/

It's Jinx! I thought you lot would be all over her.
nice for bond set up . But careful with the elbows if any of the guys are getting this. These bodies have very fragile elbows snaps dead easily. Trick is follow the direction of the bend in the wrist.
Before bending the elbows, bend the wrist . Am tempted to get one, but don't have a Brosnan sculpt :lol. Nice paint up on the Craig by the way congrats to all that painted theirs. :clap

nice for bond set up . But careful with the elbows if any of the guys are getting this. These bodies have very fragile elbows snaps dead easily. Trick is follow the direction of the bend in the wrist.
Before bending the elbows, bend the wrist . Am tempted to get one, but don't have a Brosnan sculpt :lol. Nice paint up on the Craig by the way congrats to all that painted theirs. :clap

This is the first to feature Version 4 of the Phicen bodies and apparently there have been big improvements and durability is supposed to be better.

I'm into preds, aliens and general horror stuff for the most part but I just kitbashed myself a Daniel Craig James Bond:) (Actually my very first kitbash)
The head sculpt, body, Walther PPK and over coat is from DiD, the suit is fromToys City. I will probably pick up the DiD tuxedo outfit just to have a more "classic" Skyfall Bond.
A few crappy pics but I just missed out on the daylight:wink1:
1dsc-0073-001.jpg

dsc-0076-001.jpg

dsc-0078-001.jpg

Cheers!

dsc-0039-001.jpg

A bit better pic of my Craig Bond. Also put him in some kind of ambush pose. Ok, the head sculpt isn't exactly spot on but it works for me. Very satisfyed with both the head sculpt and the suit:) Will pick up the DiD tuxedo and do a head swap soon.

He looks great to me!

I intend to go the DID route myself, when someone will part a head I can afford that is. I'm a bit financially challenged right now and it has to be the right price at the right time.

He looks great to me!

I intend to go the DID route myself, when someone will part a head I can afford that is. I'm a bit financially challenged right now and it has to be the right price at the right time.
Thanks mate!
I got mine DC head sculpt from MachineGun. Good prices and very, very fast shipping. Thumbs up!

Back