Jakk's Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 31" Darth Vader by Jakks

OK, here are some large pics of some very large upcoming troopers. I really like the look of the Shock Trooper. Imagine army building these.

Jakks31inchtallShockTrooper_zps08c3e8d0.jpg

Jakks31inchtall501st_zps837b9f44.jpg

Re: 31" Darth Vader by Jakks

Just found this pic over at figures.com showing a Cmdr Cody is also coming Spring 2014...:clap :yess:

DSCN0085_zpsf05a566f.jpg

Re: Jakk's 31" Star Wars line

I saw the Vader at toysrus the other day. I was shockingly impressed overall. It has its flaws but really makes a nice display piece. I am not planning on picking it up due to its size however. This is a vast improvement over the recent Man of Steel and Batman figures in this scale. My biggest beef with Vader is that you can't take the hilt off the belt and that it has no lit option.

Anyone who is debating the vader.... Get it!

I saw the Vader at toysrus the other day. I was shockingly impressed overall. It has its flaws but really makes a nice display piece. I am not planning on picking it up due to its size however. This is a vast improvement over the recent Man of Steel and Batman figures in this scale. My biggest beef with Vader is that you can't take the hilt off the belt and that it has no lit option.

Anyone who is debating the vader.... Get it!

The Costco version has recorded audio and a replaceable fist with ignited lightsaber attached ( no light)....

They're not in the stores as of today in my area

Does anyone know when the 31" clones are coming out? And has anyone heard anything more about the Costo Vader with the lightsaber?

Just got the costco version. It talks, but no light up feature. $30 and I couldn't pass. I actually tried to and removed it from the hopping cart, wondering where I was gonna keep him. Then my girl grabbed my arm and said "What are you doing? You're getting it".
She's pretty cool.

Back