Jakk's Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jakk's 31" Star Wars line

Haven't yet, but definitely going to get it and probably the clones too.

My wife got me one for Father's Day. I have to say, it's pretty damn cool!

null_zps743cc340.jpg

Looks great!

Last edited:

My wife got me one for Father's Day. I have to say, it's pretty damn cool!

null_zps743cc340.jpg

Considering that hes cheaper than a 3.75er inch for inch, he really looks pretty good.

Finally arrived in teh UK -

Lots of Vader, for not much money! :rock

Anyone know what the differences are between the existing Jakks Pacific 31" Vader figure and the newly announced 'Deluxe' version.. from the pics I've seen so far, it looks like just a bigger retail box and a separate light saber.. which makes the extra £23 appear very poor value for money.
:huh

Edit - Just noticed it has 'authentic sounds' as well.. still not seeing £23 of extra value over the original figure.

Last edited:

Anyone know what the differences are between the existing Jakks Pacific 31" Vader figure and the newly announced 'Deluxe' version.. from the pics I've seen so far, it looks like just a bigger retail box and a separate light saber.. which makes the extra £23 appear very poor value for money.
:huh

Edit - Just noticed it has 'authentic sounds' as well.. still not seeing £23 of extra value over the original figure.

Hadn't seen anything about that version yet, but the separate saber is a nice addition.

Re: 31" Darth Vader by Jakks

I think we have Vader, Shock Trooper and 501st Clone trooper in this line. That ROTS look is what keeps me away from it, at the moment...

How much are these figures running. I do wish it was a original trilogy Vader as well.

501st and Shock Trooper are coming next, then Commander Cody in spring 2014.

Back