Jakk's Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jakk's 31" Star Wars line

These still available? I never shop at TRU but this is cool if it's really only $30ish. And I have friends that have Costco memberships. I would shamelessly have them get me one with a lightsaber and sound if they were only $30ish. I love the picture of him next to the Detolf!

any difference between vaders apart from packaging? (costco vs non-costco)

Yeah, they're different versions. the Costco has a lit sabre and the normal version has the hilt.

My Costco Vader has a button on the chest that activates light saber and movie sound bites.

I think that only comes on the deluxe.

Was at TRU and got really excited when I saw a $19.99 pricetag under this guy. But while looking for an acceptable scuff free sample, I realized every other 31" figure was 50% off. Vader was full price. Can you say LAME? I wouldn't spend $40 on the electronicless version.

Was at TRU and got really excited when I saw a $19.99 pricetag under this guy. But while looking for an acceptable scuff free sample, I realized every other 31" figure was 50% off. Vader was full price. Can you say LAME? I wouldn't spend $40 on the electronicless version.

I find your lack of faith in Lord Vader's ability to retail at rrp.. disturbing.

No Stormtrooper = FAIL!

Sure are, but they're wearing ph2 clone armor, as is appropriate since this is a RotS line. :lecture

I've said it before in this thread though, I am really hoping this line sells well and they do OT movies. These things are cheap, they're cool, and it gives my 7 year old something Star Wars to play with that doesn't cause me to grit my teeth. :lol

Jeez, a shocktrooper on Ebay is up to almost 50 plus shipping, hope these aren't going to be hard to come by.

I see the Vader absolutely everywhere. Thankfully I have resisted. I always buy things like this... display for a little while and then get super bored. It happened with my Batman haha.

TRU had about 40 Blue 501st Troopers on the shelves today, and even more up on the upper storage racks.

I thought that was crazy looking. :lol

TRU had about 40 Blue 501st Troopers on the shelves today, and even more up on the upper storage racks.

I thought that was crazy looking. :lol

Must have been gathering for an assault on the jedi temple. :lol

Sure are, but they're wearing ph2 clone armor, as is appropriate since this is a RotS line. :lecture

I've said it before in this thread though, I am really hoping this line sells well and they do OT movies. These things are cheap, they're cool, and it gives my 7 year old something Star Wars to play with that doesn't cause me to grit my teeth. :lol

OT = iconic human in armor (bad shooting) Stormtroopers
PT = rainbow colored CGI Clones

:D

I'll wait and see if they decide to make the Stormies.

Just saw this at Toys R Us... I never knew they made this.
It pains me to see that these Vader figs were on clearance all over the place and I never knew, some people were getting it for 13 bucks? wtf..

I Don't know anyone with a Costco membership, I will try to ask around, but I doubt they will still have any... I found out about these too late. (I dont really want to buy it online)

And, I could just get the one I Saw at toys R us, but full price and no saber....that's totally a pass :slap:gah:

I was able to find one at Target, they had it discounted 10 bucks, so it was 20.

I tried to find one at Costco but it seemed they got rid of all of them, I wonder what they did with the ones that didn't sell.... where does that end up?

Huh? Mine are all $30-$40 around here. If it's $20, it will be mine! I was so irked that all the other 31" figures were half off on Black Friday but Vader wasn't....

Back