Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked with sideshow and this should be shipping out tomorrow. Not in the warehouse yet. And yes I did beg to them on my knees and asked kindly.

I did ask about arbiter of bones and they just said to stay tuned to the newsletter. Hint hint...

Awesome news thanks!

Another Martin Canale grail coming! He nailed general reaper pretty sure this will be sought out piece if this line continues.

@ fremen I'm pretty sure that what hes called. Hard to say when looking through a OLED smart phone. Damn gaming as really caught up to my bad eyesight.
Hopefully we see a preview during spook.

I would love to see some pics when you guys receive this. I didn't have the money to order it, but I think it looks really great.

I hate it when they ship on Thurs or Friday.
My weekend is ruined because I have to wait until the next week for it.
If they ship on Wed, I get it Friday and I love that.

I hate it when they ship on Thurs or Friday.
My weekend is ruined because I have to wait until the next week for it.
If they ship on Wed, I get it Friday and I love that.

Sighs same here fremen, I'm off work fridays so I get to unbox them asap and share a quick brew with my fedex driver. I hate it because it's justing sitting at the depo but they cannot open the container unless its an emergency (ie medical).

Can't wait to see in hand pictures. I might start flex paying him over the course of many months if he turns out great. Hmm maybe I'll sell my PCS Alex for him.

I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I was charged Tuesday and still nothing. I hope this finally ships to me tomorrow.

Just called in and had my final payment charged. I should receive mine on Monday. Wish he would of been able to be charged yesterday, could of had him today. Wish I could just go pick him up as I'm only an hour and a half drive from the warehouse.

pics pics pics :clap:clap

CactusAndCritic-EpisodeThreeLutherTheGeek304.png

Excited to see how this turned out. If it's nice ill definitely pick it up. The dead line is one of my favorites from SS. Excited for the Queen of the Dead and the Red Masked PF.

Although I don't love this statue, IMO too much real clothing, I bought it today because it has more pros than cons. Buried in clothing, yes, but still pretty cool.

Back