Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep. Ordered this one. Even though not much hype surrounding this piece, I am imagining how incredible it will look next to the Queen of the dead. (hopefully the Queen goes up for PO soon)

I'm looking forward to this one too. I ordered it last year as soon as it went up for PO. I thought for sure it was going to be an ES of around 125 pieces, and didn't want to miss out.

I got my processing email today! My card will be charged Tues 10/15. Looks like he will be in hand before Halloween.

after going back & forth about getting him (& the rest of the court of dead) I think I'll go ahead & order him today. What was holding me off is that I usually collect stuff that are movies or comics related. Looking at Jack & red death, I know I'll regret not getting them later like the reaper (hope to get him soon).

I like this piece a lot, the tailoring looks pretty dapper and its a unique design. Don't know that this will ever explode in value beyond its release, but I'm sure it should be able to retain its value. The ES is probably a little too high for this one though, but maybe its fine since its part of a larger series now, "Court of the Dead". I like their Originals line, they tend to take a little more care it seems, even though most the stuff is fairly eclectic.

There is a lot of potential with this line. I think Jack will get popular once Queen is up for preorder.

I like this piece a lot, the tailoring looks pretty dapper and its a unique design. Don't know that this will ever explode in value beyond its release, but I'm sure it should be able to retain its value. The ES is probably a little too high for this one though, but maybe its fine since its part of a larger series now, "Court of the Dead". I like their Originals line, they tend to take a little more care it seems, even though most the stuff is fairly eclectic.

Just placed my order, just in time for Halloween!
hope SS impress us with no unpleasant surprises.
regarding the ES, IDK, 375 is fair specially no EX/RG & he will be part of a bigger group.

I have mine PO'ed as well- he will look most excellent with the Queen and Reaper Dead PFs! :rock

Come Tuesday, I'm calling Sideshow to have this piece shipped out. Can't wait till the 25th.

I hope this turns out to be a sweet piece, been waiting along time for this one, also I would love for the Queen to be avaliable this October day one.

i haven't heard anything regarding shipping for this yet, my final payment is the 25th as well.

Got the processing notice...I'm used to the shipping being $25.00 for a pf...it says $40.00 for this guy. The Death's General was $50.00 to ship, and it's gigantic.???

Yea mine was $20 and some change, still wish it came with the other head sculpt that was in original drawings

Thanks for the replies Ardeth Bey and Devil's Reject.

Are either one of you international customers? I'm just wondering if that might be the difference? Never was in the past though.

Shipping here is 38.80 I've contact sideshow shipping rates now and they told me fedex increased the rate. Just an extra cost of doing business with sideshow now for exclusives.

Back