Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$49.60 U.S. to Australia

Thank you so much for this quote. I recently made my first pre-order from Sideshow, but they can't give me a shipping quote yet. I was panicking about how much they might charge for shipping to Australia, so this gives me a really good idea. It's actually much cheaper than I thought.

On topic, this Jack statue looks really great. A few people have posted videos of it from SDCC on Youtube and it looks really good. Congratulations to everyone that has ordered one!

Shipping here is 38.80 I've contact sideshow shipping rates now and they told me fedex increased the rate. Just an extra cost of doing business with sideshow now for exclusives.

Thanks Therivox,

Hmmm...might have to rethink ordering directly from Sideshow. The good deal on the shipping is why I always ordered from them.
Might have to give Secret Compass my business.

also, thanks milkman 42 and fanou for your replies.

Thanks Therivox,

Hmmm...might have to rethink ordering directly from Sideshow. The good deal on the shipping is why I always ordered from them.
Might have to give Secret Compass my business.

also, thanks milkman 42 and fanou for your replies.

I agree I may have to go local too on open ES or none exclusive but, the shipping to me me is not always flat 40. Points are always nice tho on future orders. guess its me living in Toronto and you Nova Scotia.

Might need to think on canceling Gwen and MJ. Might contact

There is some youtube video from son of monsterpalooza 2013 of the queen of the dead ,the reaper,red death and another goat headed monster.with any luck the last one will be part of SS's the Dead line

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yea I just found that pic. while looking at the Queen, I have a real soft spot for goats:pray: need it

Goat man looks evil as hell wonder what's under the robes? I was charged for Jack...come to daddy

I was charged as well!! let's hope he shipped out today so we can see Fremen pics tomorrow :clap

Damn this would go awesome with my favorite darkthrone album goatlord! Holy crap just take all my money already sideshow.. Seriously this line is just pure awesomeness.

Hope we a get a spook kit this year too!

Damn this would go awesome with my favorite darkthrone album goatlord! Holy crap just take all my money already sideshow.. Seriously this line is just pure awesomeness.

Hope we a get a spook kit this year too!

I'm going to display mine with Transylvanian hunger

Just saw a thread in another forum that the goat man is not a production piece, damn it to bettsy!

Talked with sideshow and this should be shipping out tomorrow. Not in the warehouse yet. And yes I did beg to them on my knees and asked kindly.

I did ask about arbiter of bones and they just said to stay tuned to the newsletter. Hint hint...

Back