Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting these pics! The way these repaints enhance the original sculpt is amazing. Love the translucent effect ..who would have thought the resin was like that? Wonder if Sideshow bailed out of doing it themselves.

The SS production paint looked pretty good IMO, but these repaints are just insane looking. I might be looking for a commission in the future.

this is sick. Love how much creepier he looks

Here's a re-paint one of my friends did of Jacks head, hand, knife and tentacles.

He said there was a heapin' helpin' of paint on the piece, and was surprised at the details underneath.

As well as the fact that all the parts were cast in translucent.

That's why the skin and other parts have a realistic look. :)

View attachment 181268

View attachment 181269

View attachment 181270

View attachment 181271

View attachment 181272

That is insanely incredible looking. Creepy and beautiful at the same time.

So, translucent parts, huh? I thought Sideshow couldn't pull off that intrinsic resin? So they can cast the parts, but just can't find anyone who can paint it.

Here's a re-paint one of my friends did of Jacks head, hand, knife and tentacles.

He said there was a heapin' helpin' of paint on the piece, and was surprised at the details underneath.

As well as the fact that all the parts were cast in translucent.

That's why the skin and other parts have a realistic look. :)

View attachment 181268

View attachment 181269

View attachment 181270

View attachment 181271

View attachment 181272

Hi guys, today i've received my Jack the ripper pf and i coudn't be happier... really amazing statue, wonderful details, the outfit is outstanding. Just a question for you experts: is Jack part of the court of the dead line? I really don't know what to think...some say yes, some say no...the truth is that the statue is not on the Court of the dead's official page so i guess that the answer is "no".. do you have any other useful informations about it? Thanx.

Back