Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently not many people pre-ordered this statue. I am on the fence, statue looks good, but not a big fan of the movie.

I think the current economic state of the country is making it tough on collectors to buy certain collectibles. This is the second PF Jack Sparrow issued by Sideshow too.

Damn, I was really caught short here.
Couldn't make up my mind considering the HT DX Jack is so good.

Was weighing up whether or not to buy but really want the EX. I like the idea of trying to do a small mod on the statue to give it the ability to pose with jacket off/hat off as well.

Oh well, on the waitlist now.

Has the exclusive already sold out? WOW! So happy i ordered on the day of release - didnt know it was going to have such a low ES though...

Now i have to decide whether to have both Jack Sparrow PF's in my collection???

I just got on the list tonight... lets see if mine converts. :)

I'm think maybe Sideshow is feeling the pinch because of higher prices and NRDs now.

This waitlist is pretty obviously fake.
Sideshow just happened to have a whole bunch of people cancel so soon?, allowing them to convert everyone in this thread that panicked when it looked like the low ES had sold out (me included :D )

I'm not annoyed as I want the statue and was mostly being lazy by not ordering as soon as it went up....but yeah, I don't think you'll have much trouble converting

Back