Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm think maybe Sideshow is feeling the pinch because of higher prices and NRDs now.

This waitlist is pretty obviously fake.
Sideshow just happened to have a whole bunch of people cancel so soon?, allowing them to convert everyone in this thread that panicked when it looked like the low ES had sold out (me included :D )

I'm not annoyed as I want the statue and was mostly being lazy by not ordering as soon as it went up....but yeah, I don't think you'll have much trouble converting

It's possible that with the newsletter announcing the ES people were reminded of the statue and decided to cancel it.

The waitlist is most definitely fake.

But I'm happy I'm getting this.
Was looking at my PF Indy Temple of Doom yesterday and nearby is my Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow.
We forget sometimes when looking at pics the true size difference between the pieces. This PF Jack has a massive base and with the sword, jacket and hat is going to be an imposing piece on the shelf!

So if you have the regular on order and then the waitlist on the Ex converts, will you just cancel the reg and lose your deposit?

I'm on the waitlist for something else and am considering ordering the normal one just in case, but I hate losing the deposit, such a waste of money.

So if you have the regular on order and then the waitlist on the Ex converts, will you just cancel the reg and lose your deposit?

I'm on the waitlist for something else and am considering ordering the normal one just in case, but I hate losing the deposit, such a waste of money.

I have an order for the regular at bbts and a wait list for the exclusive at SSC. I am keeping a close eye on the regular at SSC though.

This one obviously has a very low order rate.

No need to order the regular just in case. Just go on the wailtlist for the EX....

No you can contact sideshow and they will transfer it over to the converted exclusive with no charge. Just call them.

Back