Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was delivered today....well attempted any way.....it is on the truck still. :( i'm going out of town tomorrow so i don't know when i'll get him. probably friday.

I got my notice. Jabba should be waiting for when I get home Friday night:chew

Jabba
Order Placed - 2006-07-21 17:02:43
Received - Processing

Jabba's Throne Room Environment
Order Placed - 2006-07-21 17:02:43
Received - 02/14/07

Customikey said:
I got my Throne delivered and my Jabba shipping notice on Valentines Day.

Jabba will be here on the 20th!

Good deal Mikey, you won't be disappointed when he arrives.

Fedex attempted to deliver Jabba's throne yesterday which was Wednesday the 14th. They are requiring a signature on this one. I wasn't home to sign for it so they left a door tag.

I called FedEx and they told me they would have the driver deliver it after 6 PM when someone would be home and if not they would call me. I got home today and found another tag after they had tried to deliver it again at 2 PM. No one called me.

I called again and told her what happened and she told me they could not schedule deliveries. I told her that they told me they would and said they would call if they didn't. She apologized.

Basically, there is nothing I can do. They are going to attempt to deliver it again tomorrow even though they know I won't be home to sign for it. After that they will hold it at the center for 7 days before returning it.

My only option is to go down there and pick it up Monday through Friday before they close at 4 PM. The problem is my wife and I both work Monday through Friday until 5:30 on the other side of town.

I guess I just wanted to say, Thanks Sideshow!

rainman, that sucks... BUT FedEx ensures the packages over $100 where as UPS does not. That's also why they require a signature. So while you may be frustrated, they are simply protecting themselves, yourself and your merchandise.

Memnoch21 said:
rainman, that sucks... BUT FedEx ensures the packages over $100 where as UPS does not. That's also why they require a signature. So while you may be frustrated, they are simply protecting themselves, yourself and your merchandise.

You're right and I realize that. I'm just frustrated because I have a $200 item from Sideshow I have paid for and have no way of getting it.

Anyone else who got their throne have the throne number markered on the shipping box, I was surprised to see mine on their.

rainman said:
Fedex attempted to deliver Jabba's throne yesterday which was Wednesday the 14th. They are requiring a signature on this one. I wasn't home to sign for it so they left a door tag.

I called FedEx and they told me they would have the driver deliver it after 6 PM when someone would be home and if not they would call me. I got home today and found another tag after they had tried to deliver it again at 2 PM. No one called me.

I called again and told her what happened and she told me they could not schedule deliveries. I told her that they told me they would and said they would call if they didn't. She apologized.

Basically, there is nothing I can do. They are going to attempt to deliver it again tomorrow even though they know I won't be home to sign for it. After that they will hold it at the center for 7 days before returning it.

My only option is to go down there and pick it up Monday through Friday before they close at 4 PM. The problem is my wife and I both work Monday through Friday until 5:30 on the other side of town.

I guess I just wanted to say, Thanks Sideshow!

You know you can sign the notice and tell them to leave it a certain spot right.

mfoga said:
You know you can sign the notice and tell them to leave it a certain spot right.

Can't you also change the address and have it sent to work? I have done that a few time with UPS when they give me "can't deliver" notice.

take a look here, my jabba an throne were tagged direct signature and according to the fedex site signature waivers don't apply for this type

mloradites said:
take a look here, my jabba an throne were tagged direct signature and according to the fedex site signature waivers don't apply for this type
Thats odd but they let a neighbor sign for it? My Jabba says direct signature but it was signed for my my neighbor

mloradites said:

That's what I thought. Mine doesn't have a signature option.

My Jabba and Throne arrived last night after a 1 day weather delay. I was blown away by it. Awesome display! I can't imagine having Jabba w/o the Throne though. The Throne adds SO much to it.

Congrats Josh!

And I couldn't agree more with you Kit... Jabba looks great on his own, but the throne makes the set up!

Back