Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Jabba & Throne just arrived. Unfortunately, I missed yesterday's delivery time so they both cruised around with the Fed Ex guy for a day. I ordered via SDCC.

Originally Posted by MicroJow

photo0150ul0.jpg

At lunchtime... Jabba gets released!

- J!

What is that R2-D2?

Project I've been working on for a few months. Hoping to have him fully built and moving via remote control at SDCC. For more info on how to build one of your own, visit www.astromech.net

- J!

Mine was going to be a day early, but I feel a lil better not being at work to get him cuz looking at my tracking page, it appears no one was there to get him, so tomorrow as it was scheduled it shall be, *looks at watch* oh man I'm on the edge lol.

MaulFan said:
Mine was going to be a day early, but I feel a lil better not being at work to get him cuz looking at my tracking page, it appears no one was there to get him, so tomorrow as it was scheduled it shall be, *looks at watch* oh man I'm on the edge lol.

Yeah, I've gotta figure out if I should call Fed-Ex and have it changed the delivery to someplace else because I just found out nobody's gonna be home.

My throne just showed up!!!!

It was supposed to come yesterday and the tracking said so, but it suddenly showed at my office. The driver tells me the computer went down this morning and they had to enter everything manually.

SWEET!!!!

PS. My wife will not be happy about this but HAPPY V-DAY TO ME!!!!

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, I've gotta figure out if I should call Fed-Ex and have it changed the delivery to someplace else because I just found out nobody's gonna be home.

Good luck Josh, I tried that one time with FedEx cuz I got caught by MR shipping to my house when I wouldnt' be home just as they envoked their signature policy, and FedEx told me they couldn't change the address by my word and to contact the shipper and MR couldn't do anything, maybe times have changed and hopefully someone at SSC or FedEx can help you. I do know FedEx has a 3 strikes policy where they'll try 3 times to get it to you before giving up, at least they're supposed to, or you could get lucky and get the driver who doesn't care and leaves it and says you signed for it.

MaulFan said:
Good luck Josh, I tried that one time with FedEx cuz I got caught by MR shipping to my house when I wouldnt' be home just as they envoked their signature policy, and FedEx told me they couldn't change the address by my word and to contact the shipper and MR couldn't do anything, maybe times have changed and hopefully someone at SSC or FedEx can help you. I do know FedEx has a 3 strikes policy where they'll try 3 times to get it to you before giving up, at least they're supposed to, or you could get lucky and get the driver who doesn't care and leaves it and says you signed for it.

Yeah, I may have to see what I can do or hope I just don't miss them. If I do I will be home on Saturday to get them.

I don't need pics, I need to be able to take my own, maybe I should just drink myself silly til I pass out and wake up to tomorrow and get him finally....hmmmm

I received the fat bastard today and he is HUGE!!!

He's much bigger than I expected, was anybody else surprised how big he was. I actually cancelled the Throne, I can't imagine how much space both the Throne and Jabba take up.

Kookie said:
I received the fat bastard today and he is HUGE!!!

He's much bigger than I expected, was anybody else surprised how big he was. I actually cancelled the Throne, I can't imagine how much space both the Throne and Jabba take up.
Yes...he's very big... too big to be honest. Good thing you cancelled the throne because it takes up too much space.

I finally received my notification from Fed-Ex. Expected delivery is Monday... As I'm still away due to my mother-in-law's passing I probably won't be back to get him so I hope they'll leave it in my mudroom and one of my friendly neighbours who's looking after the house will put it inside--- after the week we've been having coming home to Jabba and throne are going to be a nice break...

got my fed ex ship notice for Jabba today he'll be here Saturday plus I was checking on my throne and its out for delivery now! a whole day early!

Just got him! Man what an unbelievably impressive piece!!! Definitely the definitive 1/6 SW figure... so far :rolleyes:

Customikey said:
Just got my throne. Fits perfectly in the spot I laid out. It's gorgeous, I love it, WHERE'S MY JABBA????!!!!!!!!
He's on his sail barge. He's on his way to you. He will arrive soon and ring twice, so you know it's him. At least, that is what my Bib Fortuna says.

I just got my Jabba shipping notice. Now I have to wait a whole week before he gets here. :monkey4

Back