Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! He is as cool as I remember and much bigger at the same time. Boy is his throne one heavy SOB. I don't think I'll be placing it where I thought I would but I have a second option ready. Pics to come soon.

Sorry to post so late to this thread... what was I doing? lol

I bought Jabba and Throne at SDCC and am from CA.

I received them on the 13th of February (both at the same time) and got throne #399. :D

Last edited:
Alice Adrenochrome said:
At least tell us how you like the throne then!! Would you swap it for a 1:6 scale Rachel, wearing her opulent fur coat?
It's very impressive. There's a lot of nice detail. Photos don't do it justice. And even though everyone has already commented on how big and heavy it is...I was still surprised by how big and heavy it is! Right now I have Bib, Salacious Crumb and crew sitting on it just waiting for the boss to show up.

Would I trade it for a 1/6 Rachel? I don't know about that. I know I wouldn't want Jabba without it. Now if it was a 1/4 Rachel, that might be another story. :D

I hear ya Betty! I've received the throne today! And, history is made, because for the first time ever, I received a (relatively) low number from Sideshow! Unbelievable, after hundreds and hundreds of orders (metaphorically speaking. Ehh, metaphorically? On second thought? Not!) I really got a low number! My throne has 218 on it!
And yes, everyone has said it before, but I'll say it also: the throne is big and heavy. You can't imagine how big and heavy it is. Surprized me! I'm not done unpacking it, it's just too much work, too complicated and I'm too tired now.
I'll do so tomorrow.

But I still want that 1:6 scale Rachel wearing the decadent and opulent fur coat ... oh, some day...

carbo-fation said:
Congrats Alice! Have you found a spot for Jabba yet or are you going to keep him in storage also?

Storage. Makes me sad. But I have no room to display the throne (so big!!). Besides, I'd love to put everything on display in a nice large cabinet (or two, judging by all the stuff I have). In a cabinet, so it's all safe from dust and sticky fingers from people who have no idea how fragile some of these things are. Especially the Weta and Marvel polystone stuff!

Back