Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll need to check mine when I get home! That'd be pretty sweet to be getting him w/in a week or so!!!

Wor-Gar said:
I also have a pre-auth for JABBA!

That means he might ship as early as Weds... which could mean Jabba will be in my kitchen Thursday or Friday!!!!

Be sure and keep him away from the salt.

Nothing yet for me, which is good. I only have a $342 balance left on my $500 card till tomorrow. Then I'll have around $450. How much was the pre-auth BTW? I just don't know how much they will be charging for shipping. I just hope they pre-auth me after that payment goes through. :eek:

Thanks, fixed it. Should have been a 3 not a 5. Now Im getting excited and cant wait to hear the first change to Item Shipping Soon.

I just got a MAJOR fake-out, courtesy of Corner-Store. I looked in my mailbox and found two Quantum Notices. What would you think, seeing TWO back-to-back, Jabba on your mind?

Turned out, it was just the VCD Yoda I had ordered. They accidentally sent a double notice, I guess. I'm happy to be getting Yoda, mind, but I was bummed it wasn't Jabba and his Throne.:monkey2

Yoda arrives on the 9th, by the way. :monkey1

Customikey said:
I just got a MAJOR fake-out, courtesy of Corner-Store. I looked in my mailbox and found two Quantum Notices. What would you think, seeing TWO back-to-back, Jabba on your mind?

Turned out, it was just the VCD Yoda I had ordered. They accidentally sent a double notice, I guess. I'm happy to be getting Yoda, mind, but I was bummed it wasn't Jabba and his Throne.:monkey2

Yoda arrives on the 9th, by the way. :monkey1

Man, that is a cruel cruel trick. But hey, at least you'lll have Yoda to hold u over.

I just looked at my credit card and I have a temp authorization for $369 dollars. I might have Jabba by early next week.

well I know why Pix went insane. I am now checking my card frantically, looking at who placed their orders at what time relative to mine and wondering where my preauth is. Man... now I know why pix is so hesitant to do these. :lol

Memnoch21 said:
well I know why Pix went insane. I am now checking my card frantically, looking at who placed their orders at what time relative to mine and wondering where my preauth is. Man... now I know why pix is so hesitant to do these. :lol

Its a jinx... :eek:

I have my pre-auth as well... but it looks to be for Jabba only... about 139.99. My last Flexpay should go out today or tomorrow as well.... But no charge as of yet. :cool:

Man I'm very disappointed. I thought for sure my card would had been charged by now. Maybe ordering at the SDCC meant nothing.

Back