Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

We will be showing new photos as soon as we have, and they will be of the actual statues in house.

best!

Nick

FYI ....Nick Barruci also said on the other forum that all retailers sent the bad batches back to Dynamite. Retailers will fill new orders with the new production pieces. And it's a good idea to ask your retailer first if they have the new production pieces before ordering.

Not a bad statue, but i'm not much of a vampirella collector either. What i'm waiting for is the Temptation of Lady Death statue. That looks awesome! Does anyone know if the Temptation statue is apart of this dynamite series ?

Not a bad statue, but i'm not much of a vampirella collector either. What i'm waiting for is the Temptation of Lady Death statue. That looks awesome! Does anyone know if the Temptation statue is apart of this dynamite series ?

The Temptation of Lady Death statue is a Sideshow 1/4 Premium Format statue and not part of Dynamite's line. The Dynamite series statues are 1/5 scale.

I'm hoping for the best with this line. BTW if all goes well, Dejah Thoris will be a must have.

iGkcvQh.jpg

I'm hoping Dynamite can show us production pics of Vampirella as reassurance of better results. It would go a long way.

I, too, am hoping for better factory results so I can get Dejah Thoris.

I'm not a member at statueforum so it won't let me see any of those attachments.
edit: I just signed up.....again. I signed up once before but no one bothered to confirm my account so even though it shows my name on the forum, i can't view any attachments. And apparently, nothing has changed because it was the same this time as well. Dumb site.
edit: Even more dumb is the fact that i can't even access my own profile. I don't have permission to do anything on the stupid site. How ignorant.

Here are some! More to come!

Attachments

• Vampirella_Sample_detail1.jpg
    Vampirella_Sample_detail1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Vampirella_Sample1.jpg
    Vampirella_Sample1.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Vampirella_Sample2.jpg
    Vampirella_Sample2.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Vampirella_Sample3.jpg