Statue Michael Turner Purgatori Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intersting how this thread is getting skipped. Need to bump this in hopes in-hand pics can be posted.

Haha yes - how did I not post those here? Here she is, and she is indeed amazing!

Purgatori 1 sm.jpg

Purgatori 2 sm.jpg

Purgatori 3 sm.jpg

Purgatori 4 sm.jpg

Purgatori 5 sm.jpg

Purgatori 6 sm.jpg

Love mine, but she got a defective wing. Hope a get a replacement wing.... or whole statue?

Until then, for the haters of Vamps, she looks great, especially with Purgatori :D

29690749146_f474d65333_b.jpg

29726272255_e8c8295ae1_b.jpg

29645131971_f3528b6ba6_b.jpg

What a coincidence, I'm in the process of getting a replacement, too.

That's why I haven't posted pics of Purgatori just yet. My replacement is just about to ship. There were just a few scratches and her wings didn't go all the way in, so I asked for a replacement and sent my first one back.

Other than those issues, Purgatori looked great, tho. I'm waiting patiently to get my replacement.

What a coincidence, I'm in the process of getting a replacement, too.

That's why I haven't posted pics of Purgatori just yet. My replacement is just about to ship. There were just a few scratches and her wings didn't go all the way in, so I asked for a replacement and sent my first one back.

Other than those issues, Purgatori looked great, tho. I'm waiting patiently to get my replacement.

WTF! How did you get in contact with them? I sent an email day 1, and a message on a forum later, and have heard nothing so far :/

29445722720_1174247ced_b.jpg

29737195995_822b88c056_b.jpg

I got mine through BBTS, so the process is much quicker. Although the shipping back and forth is taking some time.

I'll admit I am getting a little frustrated at this point. It's been a week, and no reply to emails, forum PM's, or telephone calls. Granted they seem like a small operation, so I'm patient, but anyone with some insight on how to best get in contact with Dynamite to replace my defective piece would be appreciated. :dunno My concern isn't about the money, I just wouldn't want to end up with just the option of return with no replacements!

I'll admit I am getting a little frustrated at this point. It's been a week, and no reply to emails, forum PM's, or telephone calls. Granted they seem like a small operation, so I'm patient, but anyone with some insight on how to best get in contact with Dynamite to replace my defective piece would be appreciated. :dunno My concern isn't about the money, I just wouldn't want to end up with just the option of return with no replacements!

Did you try to contact Nick Dynamite here on the forums? I hope you're able to get this resolved soon.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/nick-dynamite/

Well ...my replacement will be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to get it. Hoping this second Purgatori will be a keeper.

Back