Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the tall base on the SSC Vampirella either. I like it the way it is ...and I have it on PO as well.

I plan to PO this JSC version, too. Especially if it looks just like JSC's artwork.

I love j campell work. Just must be more selective for me because I need to save some space for so many more coming statues. they do all look just like his artwork. I think he has the best story telling skills ever. So dynamic and the realistic facial / cartoon expressions are the best I've seen. It's like jim lee artwork mixed with the top disney artists. But then again he did work for disney in the past and then comics. So we get the best of both worlds. His story telling in my opinion along with the details are unmatched in this industry. It may not be everyone's desire art style but he's a master of his craft if not the best of this line work style.

Love JSC's art as well! ....So tonight I Pre-Ordered this piece at BBTS.

Here's hoping the sculpt stays true to JSC's artwork...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

She looks pretty good, only her face doesnt look very Campbell-like. I may pass on this, makes me kind of sad for the line...

Very pleased with this. Getting to go with the JSC's sideshow pieces and hoping for more

Yeah I gotta say the JSC Sideshow line is the benchmark for me. At the moment really I'm looking for any excuses to cancel on my existing preorders- trying to save a little on money and space. I think she looks really good overall but the face just isn't as recognizably JSC as I'd personally like it to be. Gonna pass on this one but may jump in on one of the other dynamite girls.

Alright! Two more months to go before the release for this piece.

Looks like Purgatori is next in the Women of Dynamite line. Based Michael Turner's art work. She's up for PO at BBTS.

p2.jpg

Back