Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the need to start reading Danger Girl. I have no idea why? :monkey3

Here's three reasons why Doc.........or maybe it's six.

Danger_Girl_Poster_by_Danger_Girl_Fans (1).jpg

And the new team with JC, after Natalia went bad.

1877203-team (1).jpg

Description from BBTS:

Based on the work of comics sensation J. Scott Campbell and sculpted by the ever-talented Jason Smith, the debut statue in the brand-new "Women of Dynamite" line brings Vampirella, the iconic horror hostess and heroine, to life in all her glory! Hand-painted on cold-cast porcelain, the Vampirella statue stands approximately 12" in height with a 6" base, with each individually numbered as part of a Limited Edition run of 1969 statues (celebrating the year that Vampirella first appeared). The Women of Dynamite: Vampirella Statue comes packaged in a four-color box with a hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The ravishing, raven-tressed vampire has never been so beautifully represented in three dimensions, the perfect addition to every hardcore fan's collection!

Not too bad. I was hoping she'd be bigger but it's not a bad deal for the size.

Thanks for the link, Zod. I've pre-ordered it for now but will wait until we see more pictures to commit. I may just stick with the new 1/4 scale statue, but I do love the art of JSC. Speaking of the premium format, my waitlist for the EX still hasn't converted...

I preordered it from BBTS for now as well. I wish it was a larger scale like the SS PF but the SS base is obnoxious so I haven't put it on PO yet.

Preordered also- will also wait to see better pics before committing. She's scheduled for after the PF release so if that one's a disappointment maybe this one will be a nice consolation... and its Campbell :duh

I'm hoping she's MJ quality :pray:

Preordered also- will also wait to see better pics before committing. She's scheduled for after the PF release so if that one's a disappointment maybe this one will be a nice consolation... and its Campbell :duh

I'm hoping she's MJ quality :pray:

I'll be shocked if Sideshow's Vampirella arrives on time. I'm betting it's delayed til at least October.

I'll be shocked if Sideshow's Vampirella arrives on time. I'm betting it's delayed til at least October.

gosh I hope so, I'm gonna have to pay for Hulk in July... it would be really groovy if she got delayed till December (busy season)

I'm not understanding all of the hate for the base of the new SS Vampirella. I wouldn't say that I love it, but it looks neat to me.

I kind of like it too, but the bottom part of it really is kind of unnecessary... would probably be cheaper without it too. I think most people have a problem with it because the pointless extra height makes it harder to display it where they want her.

the bottom part of it really is kind of unnecessary... would probably be cheaper without it too. I think most people have a problem with it because the pointless extra height makes it harder to display it where they want her.

Exactly. I'd rather have a solid base with a bigger diameter for stability. The graveyard setting is fine. I just have a problem with everything underneath it.

Also ordered for now. I'm excited for more JSC-inspired statues on the market regardless of the size. I just hope the quality is there with this manufacturer. Hoping for more pics and a Red Sonja reveal soon. :pray:

I love the tall base on the vampi PF. It gives her a bigger presence and I don't need to prop up the statues in the backgrounds of my display. For me the taller the better. I really can't see prices being any less if we take out some small bits. i mean look at catwoman PF which was the same price as the batman PF.

I don't mind the tall base on the SSC Vampirella either. I like it the way it is ...and I have it on PO as well.

I plan to PO this JSC version, too. Especially if it looks just like JSC's artwork.

Back