Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Marry Jane was the reason i collected this line so it's not that surprising. Just no clue why this particular statue is getting so many well done fakes while others get none. Maybe someone leaked out a casting from sideshows shop illegally.

It's definitely a great looking statue, but I'm just surprised as you said, of ALL of the statues, why this?

My guess - Spider-Man related AND it's all just one piece - probably really easy to recast.

I gotta admit was tempted to get one of the black costume painted recasts. I have a bad gap in my Spidey collection without the symbiotic costume.

:lol me too. I was super close to getting the new spiderman PF variant but I just had to go with the classic.

Get it. I'm getting both. Don't think we're getting another one anytime soon. Me and Chap have been talking if ways to change it up a little so it's not too similar to the classic.

Get it. I'm getting both. Don't think we're getting another one anytime soon. Me and Chap have been talking if ways to change it up a little so it's not too similar to the classic.

Lol I wish but simply not an option for me to get both. Being Canadian does't help very much either =.=

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:rock :rock :rock

I agree with everything you said. And yeah, I don't think we'll be getting another set for a LOOONGGGG TIME.

I may be able to see J S Campbell sometime soon. Is it weird if I ask him to sign on the statue (maybe at the bottom or at the side of the base) ? I just wanna know if you guys think that's a good idea or not. I love this figure a lot, so I thought having him sign on it may be cool.

Any negative affect you may think of?
Otherwise, maybe on the box?
What do you guys think?

I may be able to see J S Campbell sometime soon. Is it weird if I ask him to sign on the statue (maybe at the bottom or at the side of the base) ? I just wanna know if you guys think that's a good idea or not. I love this figure a lot, so I thought having him sign on it may be cool.

What do you guys think?

I don't think it's weird at all. If you do get him to sign it though, I would get him to sign the bottom.

What do you guys think?
I'm assuming your going to Toronto fan expo too? I'll probably be there too, having him sign all three lol! Where is my only question.

would the sharpie ink damage the paint?
I've scene people get spidey wall signed and captain America shield signed.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I'm assuming your going to Toronto fan expo too? I'll probably be there too, having him sign all three lol! Where is my only question.

would the sharpie ink damage the paint?
I've scene people get spidey wall signed and captain America shield signed.

I have no idea about the sharpie thing. Great question tho. I'd say one recommendation though is to use a fine point pen/marker.

May be just me but if I'm paying for an autograph its gotta be someplace I can see it otherwise its no fun:monkey2

On MJ I'd probably want something small along the bottom edge of the base.

Yeah the Stan Lee sigs on the base of spidey look pretty boss and great conversation piece IMHO.
MJ would be on the side, spidey on the wall and Gwen base or umbrella?

Spidey on the wall would be awesome, Gwen would be tricky- I think the top of the base is uneven/textured isnt it? Maybe a white pen on the perimeter... Wouldn't do the umbrella, I think it would be too distracting

Yeah, I'm also going to fan expo. I keep looking at the base MJ is on, I've seen pic of him signing on other ppl's MJ statue, and its pretty ugly how he wrote it LOL maybe because its hard to sign on non flat surface.
You guys think it's disrespectful if I get him to sign the bottom? hehe
Otherwise, any other recommendation?

Back