Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that this line takes off a bit more than the AH! one. I really liked that line and then *'poof'* Gone.

I fear Black Cat will be the end of it, but I hope not.

Tell me about it. I'm still pissed the AH line ended before we got a classic Storm COM in that line. How can they release Rouge, Black & White Queen, and Mystique but not Storm? That's a glaring hole in any collection. Hell, she should have been the first COM released in the line as far as I'm concerned.

Is this a common issue? I could live with the arm, but I'm not happy with the hair

20140601_115054.jpg

20140601_115108.jpg

20140601_115131.jpg

I've been looking at this statue for awhile but have had so many other items released lately that I haven't bought her yet. Just found out SUMMERTIME code works on her though so I may have to get off my ass and order.

Ordered mine today with the coupon so basically got free shipping. Couldn't hold out any longer for her. Hopefully SS gets her out quickly but more than likely I'll have her next week.

This is actually my first statue from sideshow. i do realize the nature of how these are made, so are these type of paint defects common? if they are, i suppose i'll just let it go

This is actually my first statue from sideshow. i do realize the nature of how these are made, so are these type of paint defects common? if they are, i suppose i'll just let it go

I wouldn't say it's common but they do seem to happen more then it should... I would defiantly send SS pictures asking for a replacement.

If they don't think it's worthy of a replacement, which is probably what they'll say, you might still get a 10% rebate towards your next purchase.
Just send the picture to them :wink1:

Actually on the laptop now so can see more clearly...
Is that a thumb print that's rubbed the paint? Looks like it.
Definitely complain my friend.

yea, it does appear to be a thumb print...like some guy packed it up before the paint was dry. currently waiting for them to respond to my email...

Was posting this in the Gwen Stacy Topic but its really for MJ so figured I'd drop it in here. I'M DONE! haha, done being crafty for a while. Pretty happy with how it turned out... now I just need Spidey to hurry up

download11.jpg
download22.jpg
download33.jpg
download55.jpg
download66.jpg

Back