Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised as to how good they look too. But his females are amazing. Hell even Artgerm does a beast job with the hotties.

I wish Disney allowed JSC to do their princess line, I'd kill for a couple of statues tbh.

For sure! a statue of Zero from Danger Girl would be awesome!
zero.jpg

I don't really collect much Disney but if JSC started em, I probably would... love his Snow White from the villain art series

For sure! a statue of Zero from Danger Girl would be awesome!
View attachment 111558

I don't really collect much Disney but if JSC started em, I probably would... love his Snow White from the villain art series

I grew up with four sisters, I get as Disney as can be. I just think he does a phenomenal job at making the Disney princesses even sexy to collect.
arabian_nights_ftf_2011_by_j_scott_campbell-d4g52r1.jpg
I'm just saying I'd collect the whole set if that were to come true.

To me that's not Disney though so I probably wouldn't collect it. I wish SSC would just carry on the Disney line....... riiiight.

I'm hoping that this line takes off a bit more than the AH! one. I really liked that line and then *'poof'* Gone.

I fear Black Cat will be the end of it, but I hope not.

I'm hoping that this line takes off a bit more than the AH! one. I really liked that line and then *'poof'* Gone.

I fear Black Cat will be the end of it, but I hope not.

I agree too, but there isnt many females in the spidey world that would interest people to collect.

I would like a Venom or Carnage, none of which I've seen JSC do a sketch of.

I've seen a few of Venom. Google it and they'll pop up.

They look pretty cool. He's obviously more famous for his women subjects, but I definitely think the line could add a few male subjects to the mix. Doubt it, but I think it could be a hit. Anything Venom will be a hit. :lol

Spidey is like the Batman of the marvel world, they both have the coolest villain imo. Come on ssc make more Spidey villians, you know they'll sell.

Shocker isn't a very well known villain, I would think a lizard in JSC style would look great...sigh I just want a lizard either this or in pf form

The Bowen lizard is damn nice, I was collecting all the missing SSC pieces that they hadn't done with Bowen, but I stopped that a while back around when they released Kraven

You could do Shocker with fabric...I'm not a huge fan of Shocker. My favorite villian would be Carnage, that I would prefer, or a pretty sick Doc Ock (which could also use cloth).

I do hope SSC will be able to make a Sinister Six line-up when the movie comes closer. Not to mention Venom when that also hits theaters, I just pray we get Symbiote War to get people like Toxin and Scream.

You could do Shocker with fabric...I'm not a huge fan of Shocker. My favorite villian would be Carnage, that I would prefer, or a pretty sick Doc Ock (which could also use cloth).

I do hope SSC will be able to make a Sinister Six line-up when the movie comes closer. Not to mention Venom when that also hits theaters, I just pray we get Symbiote War to get people like Toxin and Scream.

Yeah Toxin!!
toxin.jpg

Back